Mother Of Mine

LOVID-19 [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Dos' house, Kyungsoo aka Prof.Do was cooking in the kitchen that the bell rang. "Open the door cutie!" He yelled. "Dad, stop calling me cutie, I'm not a kid anymore. I'm not even cute!" Jennie nagged while opening the door.

"Well, Hello~~~ Of course you're not cute! Daddy, your cute daughter is home!" Lisa said cheerfully.

"How did you hear us?" Jennie asked.

"You talk loudly, eonnie."

"Hi,my Lisa! How's Sehunnie? I'm in the kitchen, come here darling."

Lisa walked toward kitchen, poker faced Jennie followed. "He's great, he bought me a wrist watch as Christmas gift, he wanted to come and say Merry Christmas but his parents were waiting for him. So he said he'll call you. Wait! Are you cooking?" Lisa looked at her Dad with wide open eyes.

"What? You don't like Daddy's cooking now?"

Lisa frowned. "That's not the problem! You have two grown daughters, Jen eonnie is home, so she must cook!" She looked at Jennie angrily. "Shame on you! Go away I want to help my dear Daddy!"

"But, I, I was helping! It's not my fault that Dad's cooking skill is much better than me! And I must add that he's my Dad too!" Jennie said.

Kyungsoo laughed at his two daughters who were fighting over him. "Ok, ok, stop it girls! You're my beautiful daughters, no matter whether you cook or not, got it?" Two young ladies nodded. "Now come here." He opened his arms and they hugged each other tightly, just three of them, like it was the last time.

"Jennie took some distance since she felt shy (older daughters are mostly like this, believe me!) ,though Lisa hugged him tighter and her eyes became wet. "What is it Daddy's little childish girl?"Jennie smirked.

"Why are you crying baby girl?" Kyungsoo asked right after Lisa gazed into his eyes.

"I felt that this hug is..." She became silent.

"Is what Lili?"Jennie asked.

"Nothing, nothing," She smiled and managed to change the topic. "Daddy, where's my gift?"

Jennie felt envy. "Nope, I'm older, so I'm first, right Dad?"

Kyungsoo smiled. "When do you want to grow up? Come on, follow me!" He went to living room,took two small boxes in his hands and sat on his rocking chair.Lisa and Jennie sat on the ground,waiting like 6-year-old girls. "This one is for my mirror in being serious,my pretty daughter, Do Jennie!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter