NINE

Girls Are Weak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV: 

"Hurry Hyunwoo hyung!" Jeongin yelled, "Coming.." Hyunwoo (hyejin) mumbled tiredly. 

It was so early in the morning, they had to wake up really early for a morning stretch. Hyunwoo (hyejin) got inside of the car with Jeongin and sat down next to him as he closed the door. "Geez, you needa wake up more early, hyung," Jeongin pouted, putting on his seatbelt. Hyunwoo (hyejin) hummed in response, shaking his head to wake himself up. "Ugh...why do we have to wake up so early!?" Hyejin yelled in her head. 

"Hyunwoo," A voice spoke. 

Hyejin flinched and turned her head to the familiar voice, "Taehyun.." She thought. Hyejin cleared and spoek in her boy voice, "Yes sir?" Taehyun tried not to cringe, "Here's your morning coffee that Mr. Hwang gave out to everyone," He said, Hyejin looked at the coffee and grabbed it. "Thank you," Hyunwoo (hyejin) responded, drinking her coffee. 
Taehyun sighed and sat next to her, "Still in the act?" He whispered quiet enough for only Hyejin came here. 

She nodded. 

"When are you gonna show your true identity?" He question, and Hyejin just shrugged for response. The younger sighed. "Whatcha talkin' about?" Jeongin joined in. "Ah! Jeongin hyung," Taehyun said in suprise, "Hyung?" Jeongin pointed to himself, Taehyun nodded. "You're 1 year older than me," Taehyun said. "Oh! That's cool! Anyways...what were you guys talking about?" Jeongin asked. 

"Nothing..." Hyunwoo (hyejin) responded. 

Jeongin looked at her with serious eyes, knowing that what Hyejin had said was a lie. "Uh huh? Are you sure about that? You can't fool me because I literally heard the whole conversation, think I'm death?" Jeongin said in a 'bruh' voice. Taehyun and Hyejin's eyes widen, "WHAT!?" 

"So you're telling me that you're THE YEO HYEJIN!?" Jeongin yelled in shock. 

"SHHH!" The two shushed him. "Oh..right," Jeongin lowered his voice, "But noona! You know that girls can't join," Jeongin said, "Noona? Where did that come from?" Hyejin questioend, Jeongin looked at her. "Fine! I know that girls can't join, so I changed myself into a 'boy'," Hyejin told him, "And you said that you joined because....?" Jeongin questioned. 

Hyejin sighed, "Because...I didn't want my dad going." ... "Noona-" ... "YAH! She's my noona, not yours!" Taehyun yelled, "Excuse me? Who's older?" Jeongin said back, "You.." Taehyun mumbled, "That's what I thought," Jeongin said. Hyejin sighed, "Guys!" She yelled at them, "Sorry..." The two younger apologized. 

"But...noona, what if Hyunjin hyung finds out that you're a girl? You know that you guys are 'rivals'...or enemies?" Taehyun said, "Well...I...I don't know," Hyejin shrugged. Jeongin looked at Hyejin confused, "You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter