NINTEEN

Girls Are Weak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

The next day, Hyejin woke up.

She felt big arms around her waist, she imedentally knew that it was Hyunjin, of course. Hyejin turned around and saw that he was already awake. "Oh..morning," Hyejin greeted with her morning voice, burrying her face into Hyunjin's chest. Hyunjin played with her hair responding, "Good morning," Hyejin smiled and closed her eyes, about to fall back into dreamland until she heard Hyunjin said, "Wake up, we have work honey," She groaned and sat up, rubbing her eyes softly and cutely.

Hyunjin smiled at his wife and also sat up, side hugging her as he put his chin on her shoulder, closing his eyes with a smile on his face.

"Cutie~" He cooed, Hyejin rolled her eyes playfully but still smiled.

-

Hyunjin and Hyejin had already drove their kids to school, waving them good bye then going to work.

It was lunchtime and so, as usual, Hyunjin and Hyejin would eat lunch together and sit in the cafe that Hyunjin's dad company had. "So, any plans on your schedule?" Hyunjin asked, "I already know about you having to act for the Korean show in netflix. Anything else?" Hyunjin continued.
"Hmm.." Hyejin hummed, thinking of her schedule. "I have a interview and 4 photoshoots, you?" Hyejin responded then looked at her husband. Hyunjin just chuckled, but at the same time, felt bad for her, "I only have one..just one photoshoot for a fashion brand then I'll head more," Hyunjin responded sadly but happily. "Awhh.." Hyejin nodded, whining.

Hyunjin giggled, "Don't worry! I'll come back and pick you up after the kids," Hyunjin reassured her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter