THIRTEEN

Girls Are Weak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

Everyone was in the hospital, Hyejin was in a room. That was when her parents came.

Her mom barged in with tears overflowing her eyes, "WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER!?" Hyejin's mom yelled, Soobin stood up, "Mrs. Yeo..what do you mean daughter?" Soobin asked, "Well..it seems like Hyejin sneaked out and wanted to fight for me...for us," Hyejin's dad spoke. Hyunjin looked up, "What?" Her dad looked at the young boy, "You knew about it..didn't you?" Hyejin's dad asked, Hyunjin shook his head, "N-No..I had no idea..nobody did," Hyunjin responded.

Hyejin's dad sighed.

Her mom was bawling her eyes out, scared that she'll lose her only child. Mr. Yeo - Hyejin's dad - tried comforting his wife. "It's my fault...it's my fault that she's in there..." Hyejin's mom blamed herself, Hyunjin looked at the married couple with sad eyes. Just then, the doctor came out of Hyejin's room, making everyone's attention towards him.

"H-How's my daughter?" Hyejin's dad asked, "Well..." The doctor sighed, "..She's doing well..but, she's a strong girl..." The doc nodded his head, "..Hyejin is fighting for her life, to sat alive, for you guys," He said. Hyejin's mom covered , bursting into tears again. Felix bit his bottom lip, he was leaning against the wall besides Hyunjin who was sitting down and couldn't look up, Chan covered his face, Minho brushed his hand through his hair, trying to not cry and stay strong, Changbin clenched his hands into a ball of fists, Han sniffled from crying, Jeongin was silent, not beliving that his noona is in the hospital bed and Taehyun, who was her closet friend and was like a younger brother to her was depressed, also not beliving that his noona is in the hospital bed.

-

4 years later...

The busy streets were so loud, people were walking around, driving in their cars and going into buses for business work, school, etc.

Chan was a music producer and was making songs, succeeding in his job, Minho was a famous street dancer and also was the CEO of The Lee Company, Changbin was also a CEO, he had many meetings and was being successful, Han was a business worker, yes, he is an business worker at his father's company, Felix was the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter