FIVE

Girls Are Weak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin's POV: 

I changed into new clothes and put my hair up in a bun. I cleared my throat and practiced my boy voice. "Geez...this'll be hard.." I thought as I sighed and leaned back. It was already the next day. Mr. Park has been driving, I bet he's tired. "Miss Hyejin. We're here," He spoke, I looked outside and saw the company. I smiled. 

"Thanks Mr. Park," I said, getting out of the car by myself. 

I grabbed my bag and then Mr. Park rolled down his window. "Make sure to stay safe, alright?" Mr. Park worriedly told me. I smiled sweetly to him, "I will. I'll be fine too, I'll come back home safe and sound in one piece," I told him and he sighed and nodded. I put a kiss on his forehead, "Bye Mr. Park! I'll be back before you know it!" I yelled, waving at him as I ran away. 

A sigh left my lips as I stand across the company. 

"I wonder what's gonna happen to me once they know that I'm a girl..." I thought with a straight face. Another sigh left my lips, until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see someone who I didn't and did expect to see..Hyunjin. "Hi. You must be the new?" He said, "H-Huh? I mean-.." I cleared my throat, changing my voice deeper. "Yeah..I'm new," I responded with a deeper voice. 

"Oh..what's your name?" Hyunjin asked, standing next to me. 

"Hyunwoo, Yeo Hyunwoo," I responded a bit hesitant. "Yeo?" Hyunjin said with a questionable voice, "Y-Yes...Yeo," I nodded at him. 

"Hmm..I didn't know Hyejin had a brother," Hyunjin said, looking at me. "Are you her older brother?" He asked. "Older- Yeah! I'm Hyejin's older brother," I replied, Hyunjin looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "How come I never seen you?" Hyunjin questioned, "W-Well..I'm always at the other company! Alwys working...yeah.." I just kept nodding as I responded. "Huh..intresting," He said and of course, again, I nodded, akwardly. 

Author's POV: 

Hyejin and Hyunjin went to the company safetly. 

They went to the front counter and the man greeted them, then his eyes landed onto Hyejin. "Are you are..?" The man asked, "Uh-" As Hyejin was about to respond, Hyunjin did it for her. "This is Yeo Hyunwoo. Son of the Yeo company," Hyunjin said, the mans' eyes widened. "EHH!? They have a son?" He asked, "Yeah..I know. I was shocked too," Hyunjin said, nodding. 

"Anyways..our room number?" Hyunjin said, looking at the man. 

"Uh..right. It's just the same room that you and your gang goes to," He responded. Hyunjin nodded and looked at Hyejin. "Come follow me! We have plenty of rooms," Hyunjin told her as he walked away. Hyejin looked at the man and then followed right after him. 

"So..did dad- Mr. Yeo told you about this?" Hyunjin started a conversation as they walked to the room. 

"Uhm...yeah," Hyejin responded with her deep voice. "Wow..I didn't know Hyejin has the power to make someone to tell someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter