TEN

Girls Are Weak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

The next day came, Hyejin woke up from the sun hitting her eyes. Luckily, Felix, Han and Jeongin didn't wake her up this time. She groaned as she sat up, rubbing her eyes. She looked around and saw that she was the only one in the room. A sigh left Hyejin's lips, when she heard the boys yelling and screaming.

She got out of bed and walked out of the room as the muffled sounds became loud.

"HYUNG!!" Jeongin whined towards Minho, snitching on Han, "What!? I did nothing!" Han yelled. "Oi! Oi! Oi!" The two aussie boys yelled, Hyunjin was dying on the floor, laughing at each of the members, Changbin was just on his phone meanwhile...

"Guahh~" .. "Ack! Oh..Seungmin," Hyunwoo (hyejin) sighed, "Morning!" Seungmin greeted, Hyunwoo (hyejin) just responded with a smile, "Do we not have a schedule today?" Hyunwoo (hyejin) asked, Seungmin shook his head, "We only have one day off, then we'll go back to training," Seungmin told him, Hyunwoo (hyejin) nodded. The two made their way to the kitchen as Hyejin sat down on a stool and put her long hair up into a messy bun, "Ooo~ You have long hair?" Chan spoke, making Hyejin flinch.

"O-Oh...yeah," Hyunwoo (hyejin) responded, nodding softly. Chan giggled, "I haven't seen a boy with such very long hair, for a second, I thought that you were a girl," Chan told him, Hyunwoo (hyejin) chuckled nervously, "Lol...yeah! I get that a lot, haha..." He chuckled nervously.

Chan nodded and walked towards Han and Jeongin who were fighting and tackling each other on the ground.

Hyejin looked back, watching as Chan scolded them. Just then, a light chuckle was heard beside her, she turned, not expecting Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter