SEVENTEEN

Girls Are Weak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

2 years has passed..
Hyejin's parents and Hyunjin's parents made their relationship public to the public...
(i don't know if that made sense-)

Everyone was happy that they were a couple and many people supported them. Their fans supported them for their relationship, while some of their fans didn't like it that they were together. But, they didn't care because they had their fans who ACTAULLY supported them and their relationship.

Hyejin and Hyunjin had moved in together permanently and were planning on getting married and having their own family. And..yep! Their dreams came true..

-

"Eomma!!"
Jinah yelled, running towards Hyejin while crying. "Aw..what's wrong sweetie?" Hyejin asked in a worried and soft voice, picking up her daughter, "Appa keeps on messing with me and oppa!" Jinah snitched, "WHAT!? No I didn't! I asked if i could play with you guys!" Hyunjin argued back, pouting which made Hyejin giggle. "No you didn't appa!" Minjun their eldest son yelled.

"Eh!? Minjun ah~ You were supposed to be on appa's side, not the girl and women side!" Hyunjin said. "You said to always protect my younger sister at all cost and that's what I'm doing appa," Minjun yelled back, "T-That's true..." Hyunjin stammered.

Hyejin sighed, "Hwang Hyunjin.."

Hyunjin flinched from Hyejin calling him by his full name, knowing that she'll beat him up if he didn't say sorry. "I'm sorry you little devils.." Hyunjin pouted, patting and kissing the two little kids heads. "Now, now you two. Go and play," Hyejin softly said to the two siblings after kissing them on their lips, they cheered and ran back upstairs to play.

And then, when Hyejin turned to look back at Hyunjin, she saw him pouting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter