SEVEN

Girls Are Weak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV: 

"Ready?" Hyunjin asked Hyejin, "Hmm..yeah," Hyejin said in her deep voice. "Okay," Hyunjin said and they stood infront of each other. 

The two bowed at each other and stood back up straight. Hyejin closed her eyes and took deep breaths, she opened her eyes back up. Hyunjin's eyebrows raised up from the change in her eyes, Hyejin took a arm out and gestured Hyunjin to take the lead. Hyunjin gulped and ran towards her, about to punch her when in a flash, Hyejin grabbed his wrist. 

They made eye contact, Hyunjin's eyes widen when he looked into her eyes. 

Her eyes were sharp like a fox, similar to Jeongins' eyes. But, when Hyunjin looked into her eyes, Hyejin came into his head. 

*THUMP* 

Hyunwoo (Hyejin) flipped Hyunjin over to the ground. Suprising everyone in the room, even Hyunjin. 

"W-Wow.." Hyunjin whispered, Hyejin smiled, "Need help?" Hyejin offered her hand, Hyunjin accepted it and got up. "You're quit strong," Hyunjin told Hyunwoo (Hyejin). "Ehh? Nahh..I'm not that strong or whateva! I just got it from my dad," Hyunwoo (Hyejin) shrugged. "But still..your eyes made me distracted," Hyunjin told her. One of Hyejin's eyebrow raised. making her confused. "My eyes?" She questioned, Hyunjin nodded and pointed owards her eyes. 

"I don't know but..you keep reminding me of Hyejin," Hyunjin said. 

Hyejin gulped, nervously, "W-What!? My sister? Pfft..." Hyejin laughed, making Hyunjin startled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter