TWELVE

Girls Are Weak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

The team was in the hospital, everyone was nervous, waiting for the doctor to come out for the results.
That was when Hyejin's parents came in, the mom barging in with tear in her eyes. "WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!?" The crying lady yelled, "What do you mean daughter?" Soobin questioned her, "It seems like she sneaked out without us knowing...and it seems like she wanted to fight for me...for us.." Hyejin's dad replied. Hyunjin looked up at him, "What?" He spoke. They looked at him, "You knew about this didn't you!?" Hyejin's mom yelled.

Hyunjin shook his head nervously, "N-No! I didn't," Hyunjin stammered.

Her father sighed, looking up so that his tears wouldn't flow down.

That was the doctor came out, "Doc! How is my daughter?" Hyejin's mom first spoke quickly, the doctor looked at her and sighed, "Well...she is doing well. But..she'll be in a coma, she's a strong girl though. Hyejin is fighting for her life to stay alive for you guys," The doctor responded, Hyunjin looked up at the doctor. "M-May we come in?" Minho asked, the doctor nodded, "Yes..but only 3 person at a time."

-

Hyunjin couldn't...

It was hard for him, he couldn't even look at her, he felt mad, sad, angry....he didn't know how to explain his feelings. His feelings were all too mixed up, he didn't know what to do anymore. But luckily, the fighting was over, the gang quitted and were scentenced to jail for 20 years and some were scentenced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter