FOURTEEN

Girls Are Weak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunjin' POV:

"Wait! Wait! Wait! So you're telling us that Hyejin is awake!?"

Han yelled through the phone, I hummed in response. We all were face timing each other since I wanted to tell them the news about Hyejin.

"NOONA IS AWAKE!?"

Jeongin yelled. I chuckled, "Yes Jeongin...I'm guessing that her parents are gonna publish her awoke before her photoshoot," I said. "Wait really? I didn't expect that!" Felix spoke, eating his chips. I nodded. "So...when are you gonna-" Seungmin spoke but I cut him off, "SHUT UP SEUNGMIN! I have NO feelings for her, plus, she made me mad when she lied about her gender 4 years ago..." I said, "Hyunjin..don't bring that up," Chan told me.

I pursed my lips and nodded, leaning back on my office chair. Yes, I'm in my office.

"Any of you guys still have her number?" Changbin questioned, "I'm guessing that Felix or Hyunjin does...maybe Innie," Minho responded, sitting back down since he was muted and was practicing his dances. "Hmm...I got a new phone yesterday and..I never had her number ever since highschool.." I said, leaning against the table, "..plus, I think that maybe Felix or Jeongin still have her number," I continued. They laughed at me, making me annoyed.

"Well, I still have noona's number, what about you Felix hyung?" Innie spoke, "Yeah! Same," Felix responded.

"Why's you even asked anyway Changbin hyung?" I questioned the older, "Well...we can do a surprise party?" He resp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter