SIX

Girls Are Weak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV: 

"HYUNG!" 

The next morning, Hyejin heard someone screaming in her ears. "AHHH!" Hyejin opened her eyes and quickly got up, only to be hit with something or someone. Hyejin groaned...rubbing her head while sitting down on the bed. Hyejin looked at who she had hit and saw a young boy sitting on the ground, groaning in pain. "Huh? Where am I?" Hyejin thought, confused. 

But then. as the flashbacks came to her, she quickly remembered. 

Hyejin cleared as she spoke with her deep voice, "Are you okay?" Hyunwoo (Hyejin) asked the young boy who she forgot the name. "Y-yeah..heh," He nodded, standing up and looked at her. Then he started laughing, Hyejin got startled, "W-Why are you laughing?" Hyunwoo (Hyejin) questioned him, "You screamed like a girl!" The boy responded, still laughing. Hyejin gulped and awkwardly and nervously laughed with him. 

"Well...anyways hyung," He said, "Hyung?- Oh right.." Hyejin thought getting out of her thoughts once he spoke again. 

"Get ready hyung, we have to go downstairs and train," He said as Hyejin nodded, "Right...Hyunjin told me this before I went to sleep.." ... "R-Right. I'll get ready," Hyejin told him as he nodded and got out of the room. Hyejin sighed and looked around, "Speaking of Hyunjin...I wonder where is he.." Hyejin thought, her eyes then widened when she realised what she just thought. "W-WHAT THE HECK!? W-What am I t-thinking about..." Hyejin nervously thought. 

Meanwhile, Hyunjin was punching a punching bag. Sweat formed on his forehead as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter