EIGHT

Girls Are Weak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin's POV: 

Everyone was standing up, as the man walked back and forth over and over again. 

Silence and nothing heard except the paddling feet of his steps. Bored as I am, I looked down to my feet, playing with my fingers. Luckily, I was in the back row. Until then, I heard his footsteps stop. I looked up and saw that he finally stopped walking, his eyes were closed, then he opened them back up. 

"Hello everyone! Today I'll be your guys leader, Kang Taehyun," He said, everyone greeted him as he smiled. 

"We'll be having another team with us, please..Soobins' team come inside!" Taehyun yelled, a bunch of boys came inside as they stood next to us. 

The Soobin guy smiled at everyone, "Hello everyone. I am Leader Soobin," He introduced himself. 
"As you all know, the enemies are back, ONEUS.." Taehyun said seriously, my eyes also became serious, I rememeber the name of that group...ONEUS. My parents had been talking about that group ever since when I was a kid, maybe around the age of 10 or 11. But, they kept talking about this guy who had the same surname as ours, which was..weird.. 

"But first, we would want you guys to be strong and train well, then we'll make a plan," Soobin spoke, getting me out of my thoughts. 

I felt like somebody was staring at me, so I looked to my side and saw Taehyun looking at me. He raised a brow and then looked away. 

I gulped, "Did he found out...?" I thought. 

Once that meeting was done, everyone got out. 

Then, I heard someone... 

"Hey you." 

I looked back, so did SKZ. It was Taehyun, "Me?" I pointed to myself, he nodded. I gulped. 

Hyunjin put his hand on my shoulder, I looked back at him and he nodded with a soft smile, I also nodded. "Lets go boys!" Hyunjin said, the boys nodded and they walked back to the room. I gulped and looked back at Taehyun, he was looking at me seriously, making me even more nervous. 

"Hyejin.." 

I flinched, "H-Huh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter