THREE

Girls Are Weak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV: 

Hyejin got back home, but it was different. She saw cars infront of her house once Mr. Park parked infront of the garage. 

Mr. Park helped Hyejin out and she asked, "Mr. Park?" ... "Yes Miss Hyejin?" ... "Why are there cars parked infront of our house?" Mr. Park looked and saw the cars, "It's family business," He responded, Hyejin just hummed for response and walked towards the house, the maids opened the door as they greeted her and she greeted them back. 

"So you're telling me that they're back!?" 

She heard her father yell, Hyejin walked around the corner to her living room, seeing a bunch of men with black suit and Mr and Mrs. Hwang. Hyejin furrowed her eyebrows, "Mom..dad?" Hyejin spoke from behind. Everyone turned their attention to her, "Oh! Sweetie, dear," Hyejin's mom said, "Welcome back home," Her father spoke. 

Hyejin hummed in response, "I'll be upstairs," Hyejin said, running up. 

And Hyunjin just looked at her, while sitting there on the couch. "Hyunjin, if you're hungry, you could go to the kitchen and get something to eat," Hyejin mom told him. "Oh, okay Mrs. Yeo," Hyunjin said, standing up and bowing, before walking to the kitchen. 

 

Hyejin sighed, closing her door. 

"What do they mean 'they're back'?" She thought. Hyejin groaned, shaking her head and then went to change into more comfy clothes. 

When she was done, she went downstairs. Walking to the kitchen to get something to eat. When she got there, she just grabbed her favorite chips and a bottle of coke. As she was about to go back upstairs, she saw someone in the dining room, eating. "Who is that?" Hyejin thought, confused. So, she walked towards the person. 

And then, the closer she gets...the more the person came to view. 

"You..." Hyejin mumbled, loud enough for him to hear. He put his head up and looked at her, "Oh..hello?" Hyunjin said. 

"What are you doing here?" Hyejin questioned him, Hyunjin just laughed, "Didn't I tell you to expect something?" Hyunjin spoke back. "What do you mean-" Hyejin cut herself off as things got to her, her eyes widening. "D-Don't tell me that they're g-gonna m-make us in a a-arrange-" Hyejin said but was cut off. "WHAT!? No, the heck Hyejin!? Why would they? And plus, I wouldn't want to marry a girl like you!" Hyunjin yelled at her. 

Hyejin sighed in relief, "Phew! Okay..." Hyejin said in relief. Although his last sentence hurted her a bit. Even he was lying about the last one. 

"Jinyoung (hyejin's dad name), will you join us and fight along side with us?" 

Hyunjin and Hyejin looked at each other, Hyunjin stood up and they both walked towards the living room quietly. "What's going on?" Hyunjin questioned in a whisper, "I don't know? Why would I know?" Hyejin responded, the two glared at each other and then looked at the living room where their parents were in. 

"I'll join, to fight along

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter