ONE

Girls Are Weak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up. I groaned as the sunlight from my window shone on my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and got up into a sitting position. I sighed and looked at the clock, "6:50.." I thought. I got out of bed and started getting ready for school. 

 

I walked downstairs and saw my parents being busy with their work. I sighed, walking downstairs and heading to the kitchen to get my lunch. I walked out of the house and towards my driver. "Ready?" Mr. Park asked me. I sighed and nodded, he opened the back seat door for me, I thanked him and got inside, sitting down on the seat. Mr. Park closed the door and went to the drivers seat. He started the engine then drove off. 

I looked out the window and watched as people walked to school, work, etc. 

Workers working harder than ever, trying to earn money. 

Oh! Let me introduce myself while in the car. 

My name is Yeo Hyejin. 21 years old and go to collage, I'm a senior there with the other senios, of course. I live in a wealthy family, my parents owns 10 companies and are thinking about getting another company. I hate it of course, everyone thinks that my life is PERFECT. You wanna know why? Because it is everyone's dreams to be rich and have a "happy life" when it's not so happy as you think. 

It's hard. 

My parents barely pays any attention to me. I grew up with my butlers and maids and my driver, Mr. Park. My parents were always busy with work and meeti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter