A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin Pt.19

A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin

# Fact 2 About Taemin – Carries a bag containing a lot of sweets around, all with a SHINee logo attached on it. Will give out these sweets whenever he sees noonas.

 

Taemin rushed into the house and was immediately hit by a thick aroma of fried chicken.

“What took you so long Taemin?” Onew hyung called out as he sat around the living table with the three other Shinee hyungs. “We ordered KFC for supper. Key’s treat.” He winked his eye at Key hyung’s direction.

“Yah!” Key hyung grunted and shoved a drumstick into Onew hyung’s mouth. “Come join us Taemin.” He turned to face his maknae.

“Later.” Taemin dashed into the room, found a small pouch and dashed out of the house just as fast, leaving his Shinee hyungs dumbfounded.

 

“What’s with him?” Jonghyun’s tone was perplexed.

“Beats me.” Onew replied and reached for the chicken bucket “But that’s all the more chicken for me!”

Key slapped Onew’s hand and shot him a death glare.

The hand retreats.

 

Just when my heart beat eventually settle down during his absence, he returned to my field of vision; an excited smile on his endearing face as he ran his way towards him.

Unfairly, he had caused my calming heart to beat out of pace again.

“Hey….” He came up to me, quite breathlessly. Has he run all the way back here to see me?

I blushed at the thought and looked at my feet instead.

 

“Here!”  He presented a small cloth pouch to me. “A good luck charm for your exams!”

I raised my head up and gave him a puzzled look. “Good luck charm?”

“Yeah!” he grinned and unconsciously dazzled me. “Don’t open it now. Open it on the day of your exam!”

 

I focused back to reality and managed to give a slight nod. “Thanks.” I took the pouch from him.

“You’ll better get home now.” He added. “It’s really late.”

“I guess so. You should too.” I said softly.

But we simply stayed rooted at our spots; none of us were willing to leave.

 

This won’t do.

“Hey Taemin. Look behind you.”

As usual, the trick works.

“Good night Taemin.” I smiled at his back view.

In a moment, I was back at my place, my bedroom, with the small pouch in my hands.

******

I can’t help but gave a loud yawn as I made the attempts to do last-minute revision right, right, right before the exams. I was having the exams jitters real bad. Well, who wouldn’t when they couldn’t study properly because of their jobs? Min Jee owns me a big time.

 

My head spin at the black printed words of my study notes and I realized how tired I was. I haven’t had proper sleep for the past few days. Great, I cursed in my head. Just great.

My hands slide into my bag and I removed the small pouch that Taemin had given me two days ago. Good luck charm, he had called it.

 

I gave a slight smile at the thought and opened up the pouch.

Immediately, coffee-flavored sweets started pouring out from the pouch. What was amusing about those sweets was that they were wrapped with a Shinee logo attached to it. In the pouch was a note as well. I took it out and marvel at the neat handwritings:

 

Seo-Yun!

Here's a good luck charm for your exams! Inside contains coffee sweets to give you the energy boosts that you so desperately need and there are also my well-wishes in it for you to score well too! ^^

 

But these are only temporary measures!

Do take care of your health! Let's finish our year with good grades! I will work hard too! Fighting!

 

- Rooftop Boy

 

I gave a short laugh at the last two words. He probably has no idea that I had given the same nickname for him in my handphone as well. I can’t help but be thrilled at how alike our thinking’s were. I popped one sweet in my mouth, relishing the sweetness spreading throughout my taste buds.

Was it sweeter because it’s a gift from the one I liked? I blushed at the thought.

As the bell rang to signal for the exams to start, I realized my jitters weren’t as bad now. I glanced at the pouch by my side.

Perhaps it’s really my good luck charm.

 


#Author's note - Here's another new update! hope you can catch up! Regarding about the story, I don't think I can rushed it out by Christmas. While I continue to write, the story unexpectedly dragged longer and longer. I initally planned to finish it within chapters but now it seemed like it may even extent to 30+ chapters.

OMO~~~~ (T^T)

I don't think its possible to upload 12 chapters within 2 days right? Aigoo~~~ Still I will try my best.

Sorry if I can't comment for every chapter update! But I will try my best to do it! :D

I hope to see new subscribers and comments! =x