A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin Pt.7

A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin

This was Taemin’s Ring Ding Dong look!

#Fact 16 About Taemin -"Hyung, do you know what is love?" (to the rest of Shineemembers)
 

 

For the umpteen times, Taemin had gazed upon a certain phone number, wondering what he should do with it. He sighed in frustration while leaning against the wall of Shinee’s practice room. The beat of Ring Ding Dong filled the room as Minho hyung practiced his dance routine. He was supposed to join him, but his heart was too troubled to dance. The music suddenly stopped and he looked up from his phone to see Minho hyung coming up and sat beside him.

“What’s the problem Taemin?” Minho hyung asked in concerned as he wiped the sweat off. “You aren’t your usual self.”

 Taemin fiddled with his phone, wondering what he should say. “Hyung…” he finally spoke out. “Do you know what is love?” He looked up to Minho hyung with an innocent gaze.

As expected, Minho hyung looked at him in surprised with his pair of deep eyes. “Why the sudden question?”

“Well…” Taemin hesitated, wondering whether he should tell him. “There’s this girl who I have been thinking of…and lately, my heart hurts at the thought of her.”

“Did she bully you?” Minho hyung exclaimed.

“No no!” He gave a startled look. “She’s just someone in my school who I get along well with. She’s different…”

“How so?” Minho hyung prompted with interest. He can’t believe his Taemin maknae expressed an interest in a girl – this is definitely a first.

“She talked to me ordinarily and we usually just chat about random stuffs. But I don’t seem to know her well other than her name and…” he raised his hand phone. “Her number.”

Minho hyung rests his head against the wall, thinking about his response carefully. “Well…I guess love is when you become unsure of yourself when you see her and yet miss her when you don’t see her. I can’t really give you a definite answer since I don’t have a girlfriend yet.” He gushed embarrassingly. “But…” he continued in a serious tone. “Do you think it’s the right time to like someone now given our status? Have you thought about what will happen when you like someone? A lot of things will upset both you and her. ”

Minho hyung’s words triggered the painful truth to Taemin as he stared back at Seo-Yun’s phone number. “That’s true…” he admitted. Perhaps it’s best that he knew little about her. That way, he could prevent these feelings from growing.  Just being friends is enough, it’s enough. He closed his eyes and psyched the thoughts in his mind.

******

My hand phone rang and I hastily took it and my heart dropped slightly as the caller wasn’t who I wished it was. I flipped open the cover and received the call. “Yes Min Jee?” I tuned in to her words. “Yes. Okay. Got it.” I shoved the hand phone back into my jean’s pocket and stride bigger steps with my black boots. I pulled the sleeves of my hazel-colored sweater, trying to keep my arms warm from the night’s cold temperatures. I tried to clear my silly thoughts out. He’s an idol, how can he have the time to message me? I shook my head and made my way to my destination. A large breeze swept passed me and in an instance, I arrived at my intended spot – An isolated seaport

There were four of them at least and two human hostages unconscious in a corner. Strangely, Taemin’s words rang in my mind – “Responsible savior?

Why was I even thinking of him at this very moment?

I pushed the thought out of my mind and surveyed them – I can’t really call them humans. They were all crouched over, their hair were tangled and unkempt, their faces were all crunched up with their fierce expressions, their eyes were rolled up back till I can’t see their orbs and lines of drools were dripping out from their opened mouths.  I stared at these creatures sadly as they surrounded me. There are strange things that were often left unreported to the world for good reasons. They existed and haunted humans for a long time in many forms and at many places. Yet we are still able to survive just as long because of the secrets we hold.

And I’m one of those secrets.


#Author's note - Great thanks to all my subscribers who like my story! And thanks to tee-jay, jelly143, dreamer_KKLG and JemKyu for their lovely comments! It is really motivating and encouraging to me. Thank you for everyone's patience! I'm supposed to be studying for my upcoming exams now instead of writng another chapter. Gosh! (~_~)

I added a little true fact #16 about Taemin into this chapter since I thought it to be rather funny. Can you imagine Taemin asking all his Shinne hyungs about what love is? xD

And I know...argh! I haven't really exactly reveal the secrets about Seo-Yun yet. But can you figure it out a bit by now? (^_~) Haha forgive me~~~

Please subscribe and throw in comments! If you have any questions, feel free to post a comment about it as well. This way, I will be able to revise my chapters and see if I can improve on it! <3<3