A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin Pt.4

A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin

 

tumblr_l1k51fSsic1qbcaydo1_500.jpg

Was Taemin thinking about how to get Seo-Yun’s number?

http://news.siamphone.com/upload/content/Image/LG%20KH3400%20Sweet-05.jpg

Seo-Yun’s handphone

#Random note: This was the phone I wanted to have but never really got the chance to have it :(

 

It’s one of those nightmares again. The random scenes that make no sense - I kept running away from something that I do not know of but I definitely feared. The constant pulsating sensations running through my body as I willed my legs and lungs not to give up. That someone or something is always separated by the same distance from me no matter how fast I run, and once I relaxed a little, it will come too close to me and I will start running as hard as I could again. It’s a terrible feeling that makes me wake up feeling why I had been such a coward and not confront my fears in the first place. But this is always something easier said than done.

I struggled to get myself out of bed, thankful for once that the alarm was there to wake me up earlier from this sort of nightmare. I have been having them on a more frequent basis – were there more things I had become afraid of? I shrugged off the troubling thought and head off to the bathroom. As I turned the doorknob of the bathroom’s door, I winced in pain and looked at my left arm which had three long scratch lines across it.

“Got to patch that up.” I mumbled. The handphone on my desk rang again. I sighed and head into the bathroom. Guess there is more work for me too.

******

He wasn’t at the rooftop again. In fact, it has been one week since he has came to school. It was easy to tell his presence here; all you had to do was to see if female crowds had gathered anywhere. Seeing that the female crowds have been pretty quiet lately, it meant that school would enjoy peace for a few more days.

Truth to be said, I was conflicted by the absence of his presence. On one hand, I wished he wouldn’t be here to see my wounds and get concerned over it, while on the other hand; I do want him to be here and see my wounds and fussed over them. I leaned my forehead against my opened palms and gave a long sign. What was I expecting of? At the most, we are merely considered at ‘rooftop acquaintances’. Yet, I seemed to be getting more arrogant and selfish of my connection with him. I can’t even be sure if there is a connection or not. Perhaps it was just a fantasy that I wanted to conjure up……I really can’t believe myself. I got up, flipped open my handphone and looked at my instant messages again. There are more important things for me to be concerned with.

******

Taemin gazed at his handphone for a long time; numerous questions were running through his mind as he sat in the dressing room, waiting for Shinee’s turn for dry rehearsals. He scolded himself for forgetting to ask for Seo-Yun’s handphone number. It’s been a week since he went to school to see her. Shinee’s comeback has just been released and the schedules were madly packed. Though he was delighted at the group’s rising popularity, he couldn’t help but wished to pop back to school to grab just a glimpse of her. Already, he found himself constantly recalling back their meetings – he tried to recall the way her voice and laughter sound, the smile on her lips and the way it made her eyes smile as well. Was he being all-too-silly at recalling things that may be nothing to her? He couldn’t believe how much she has invaded his mind in just a few days; it made him resentful of the fact how weak his mind’s defense fortress was against her and this slightly wounded his pride as a teenage boy. He shook his head and cleared his thoughts. He was supposed to focus all his energy on this week’s Shinee activities. And besides, Taemin thought as he caught the eye of Manager hyung and gave him a slight smile, if Shinee’s activities go off without a hitch, they would have at least half a day’s break to do whatever they want and…he caught sight of the papers in Manager hyung’s hands, he would be able to get that Yiruma’s River Flows In You piano score sheets from Manager hyung and start practicing…for her. He smiled to himself.

******

Once school ended, I changed into more comfortable clothes – a loose long sleeved white shirt and a pair of comfortable jeans with a pair of soft brown converse sneakers. I tied my long hair into a ponytail, stuffed my uniform into my bag and slung it over my shoulders before heading to my required destination for work. I flipped my handphone cover and dialed the usual numbers. “So Min Jee,” I spoke out as soon as the call was picked. “Tell me more about the details.”


#Author's note - About Seo-Yun's phone, it was something I used to want to have. In fact, I think I still want it. I like the idea of flipping open a phone cover to take an incoming call. To me, that action is so cool and fun to do. But now, the hots are all about large touch-screen phone. If only they had a cover over it for me to flip. Hahahahahaha~

Do you like how Taemin is acting like a clueless teenager boy in love? Please comment!