A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin Pt.2

A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin

13.jpg

The pose he made for Key’s umma picture shot!

  

 “Hey Taemin!” Taemin gazed over to Key, one of his Shinee hyung, who was holding a camera and positioning it towards his direction. “Smile!” He forced out a smile and posed for the picture with a victory sign. “Aigoo…that’s a cute one taken!” He smiled weakly at Key umma’s comment and gazed out of the company’s car windows.

Shinee had just finished their schedules for today and now they were on the way back home. He sat at the back, trying to enjoy any peace he could from the wild rampages his other hyungs were doing with Key umma’s new digital camera. On any other days, he would gladly join them in these ‘fun’. But tonight, his thoughts were preoccupied with the mysterious girl at the rooftop. It seemed a bit unfair that she would know his name while he didn’t know hers. Yet, he know his complaints were groundless as it would be more strange if she didn’t know his name; since he is the most talked idol figure in the school. He laughed silently at his own silliness and focused on the passing views of random shops as the car slowly drove through the narrow street.

A random figure in the distance suddenly caught his gaze like a hook and instantly, he sat up straight to get a closer look.

It’s her.

“Hyung, Manager hyung. Can you stop for a moment please? I saw someone I really need to talk to.” He gave a desperate look which he knew that manager hyung is definitely weak against.

“Fine.” The car slowed down to a stop. “Just a few minutes. We don’t want to raise a crowd in the middle of nowhere.”

Taemin gave manager hyung a grateful look, grabbed a random cap at the back of the car and slide opened the car door to make his way to her direction; leaving  behind his curious Shinee hyungs.

He plopped the cap on his head and made sure the cap’s tail is lowered enough to cover his face. Keeping his face down, he jogged his way to her as he tried to rationalize his actions and his quickening heartbeats.

I strolled slowly along the pathway, ignoring the passerby’s disapproved look at the sight of a high school uniform girl out at the street at such late times. I walked on, focusing more on my worries than the direction of where I am walking. “It’s bothersome….” I said out, to no one in particular.

“What is?” A gentle familiar voice called out to me. I whipped around to see a person standing there, with his cap covering his face.

“Are you a stalker?” I frowned.

The person chuckled and raised his cap slightly to show his face for only an instance. “It’s me.” Taemin gave a slight smile. “Oh?” I was slightly taken aback. “What are you doing here and…” I examined his outfit and the bright brown hair outlining against his neckline. “Why do you look so different?” I observed the black leather jacket he wore complements with his black leather pants and boots. His slender arms jingle with several cuffs and metallic bangles, and overall, he achieved a seductive, cool aura.

“This is my ‘performance look’. I just finished my activities with the Shinee hyungs and we are heading back home.” He frowned and examined my outfit. “What are you doing here at this time and why are you still wearing the school uniform? Don’t you know teachers patrol around these areas?”

“Work.” I simply replied. This isn’t exactly a lie I’m conjuring. I shrugged off the thought. “Anyway, what do you want with me?”

Taemin shuffled his feet and I smiled silently at his actions. “I realized I didn’t know your name…”

A sudden hand suddenly grabbed mine. In an instance, I cursed myself at being caught off-guard and spun around in an instance to face someone not quite what I expected it to be.

“Mr. Lee?” I looked questionably at my Math teacher who was giving off a triumphant smile.

“I finally caught you, Seo-Yun! How dare you wander around here in your uniform at past 11 at night?” He lectured. My mind instantly brushed across the vague memory of the curfew for students and I instantly knew I was in trouble. I turned my head to the rooted Taemin and gestured him to hurry off before Mr. Lee realized who he was. Luckily, he seemed to come round to his senses and headed back to where-ever he has come from. I heaved a sigh of relief and focused on Mr. Lee who was still grabbing tightly on my hands.

“Hey look Mr. Lee!” I pointed to something behind him. He took the bait.

“What…?” He said. I smiled.

A strong gust of wind blew up against Taemin’s back and he couldn’t help but turned around to catch a glimpse of her. The spot where she was standing was now an empty space, and there was only a confused Mr. Lee left standing there, looking around for her. Has she managed to outwit him and escape? He smiled at the thought. And then he remembered the words of Mr. Lee and smiled wider.

“So her name is Seo-Yun.” He said to no one in particular.


#Author's note - Finally managed to find a picture of Taemin with a victory pose! DId you like the name Seo-Yun? At first I wanted to put an English name. But since this is a fanfiction about Taemin, I decided to use a Korean name instead.

Seo is her surname while Yun is her first name.  I choose Yun as the name because it is simple to rememeber and it has a nice meaning behind it - Melody! Sweet eh?