A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin Epilogue

A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin

 

Taemin with specs? <3

You’re my one and only sunflower- Taemin

This was the variety show that Taemin suddenly though about :P

 

Eight months later…

They were finally on their little secret trip.

Just the two of them.

Hand in hand, they walked down the dusty path of the country side, enjoying the view of the towering sunflower fields all around them.

Taemin cast a glance at his partner, the beautiful fair lady that looked like a fashion model despite the oversized gray hoodie jacket she was donning in. He cast a glance at his own – wearing a similar gray hoodie jacket with oversized pants as well. The only difference was, with his unkempt black hair that was already covering over half his face and those nerdy black rimmed spectacles he wore as a disguise; he looked completely like a computer nerd who had stuck at home for too many days.

For today, she would play the part of the fashionable lady while he would play as the unfashionable follower.

‘Unfashionable.’ He chuckled silently at the thought of it. Whoever would believe that the maknae of the most fashionable idol group – SHINee has his unfashionable days as well?

He grinned as his thumb traced circles into the back of her hand.

 

Seo-Yun turned her attention back to the hand she was holding on to; little jolts of pleasure ran through her body as Taemin continued to trace soothing circles on her hand. She cast an amused look at him, who was already admiring the blooming sunflowers at his side.

Why was he able to do such things so easily, without thinking about it? Didn’t he know how much of an effect every little action of his, had on her?

She sighed out a breath of happiness and looked up at the clear blue sky with white fluffy clouds as its decorations.

Has it already been one year since they first met each other?

How strange….it only felt like yesterday since they met each other, at that rooftop. Why do happy times flew by so fast?

Seo-Yun switched her mind back to the scene. Hundreds of sunflowers were out in full bloom in this autumn season of harvesting, coloring the entire horizon with greens and yellows. She took a deep breath and enjoyed the sunflower scent in it as well.

If only time could stop now…

Her eyes trailed over and found themselves staring into a pair of chocolate orbs. For a moment, she sensed from those eyes that Taemin was sharing the same thought as well.

She smiled shyly and looked on ahead, well-aware that Taemin was holding onto her hand even more firmly now.

 

In the distance, dust was flowing up and everywhere. The sound of an engine told Taemin it was probably an oncoming truck passing through to collect the fields’ harvest. Protectively, he ushered Seo-Yun to a side and prepared to avoid the approaching vehicle.

A sharp tug on his sleeve drew his attention back to Seo-Yun’s face.

“What is it?” He grinned at her actions. But her face was serious as she pointed to the road. He followed her point and found himself gaze at a tiny brown dot in the center of the path. He cringed his eyes for a better look – it was a stray brown puppy.

“That puppy is going to get crush by the truck…” He could hear the alarm in her voice. By now, the truck was only few feet away from the ignorant puppy. The result seemed inevitable.

A large breeze blew up and as he shielded his eyes from the flying dust, he felt the warmth in his hands gone.

The panic in Taemin struck up as he glanced forward; Seo-Yun, with the puppy now in her arms, was standing right before the truck.

“SEO-YUNNNN!!!!!” He heard a hoarse voice shouting out. With a shock, he realized it was his.

He couldn’t see properly for a strong breeze swept past and agitated the dirt path, sending dust flying up everywhere. The truck zipped past him loudly and there came another wind to blow everything up. He coughed and felt his eyes tear from all the dirt and dust thrown upon him. But his heart was pounding hard against his chest and he felt his fingers dug into his palms as he clenched them into tight fists.

Taemin looked around desperately, trying to find any, ANY signs of her, of Seo-Yun. He couldn’t collect the panic and fear jumping inside him while he stared hard at the road ahead.

“Taemin!” That sweet voice, that voice he thought he had lost and would never hear again, resounds in his ears.

The flying dust finally settled and he could see the path ahead of him clearly.

There she was….in front of him, waving enthusiastically at him, her face held a bright smile and her arms was holding onto the brown puppy. The wind had swept back her gray hoodie, revealing her long flowing black hair that was flying to a side. Her blue butterfly necklace was gleaming like a bright blue dot under the sunlight. Against the field of sunflower behind her, she looked so breathtakingly beautiful.

 

He stared at her, transfixed by the beauty before him.

His heart thumped hardly against his chest once.

Then twice.

And soon, his heart was thumping so furiously that he felt irritated by the sensation.

 

In an instant, Taemin found his legs dashing up to close the remaining distance between the both of them. Before she could even react, he had his arms wrapped around her, ignoring the protesting woofs of the puppy trapped in between them.

“Omo….” His hand brushed against her luscious smooth hair. “Omo…I thought I was going to lose you.”

He felt her body shook slightly as she chuckled lightly at his act. “I’m fine…beside…” Her arms slipped to his back and hugged him. “I won’t go anywhere because I don’t want to lose you either…” she whispered her confession shyly.

Taemin’s eyes locked onto the sunflowers before him. How big and yellow they were…yet the only thing they ever looked at was the sun – the one and only sun.

His mind suddenly trailed over to a sudden question popped to him in a variety show he had once attended and his lips naturally curved up a smile.

“Seo-Yun?” He leaned his chin on her shoulder and whispered into her ears.

“Hmm?” was her response.

“Listen carefully....” He took a deep breath for his courage. “it’s something I’m only going to say it once.” He continued to brush his hand on her head as a form of focus and distraction for the things he was about to say.

“When I first met you at that rooftop, you, who was screaming off her head at the wind…I think…there and then, I fall in love with you at first sight.”

He felt her body stiffen at his declaration. His eyes focused back to the sunflowers again. “In this vast sunflower field, you are my one and only sunflower. So please….” He leaned back and looked into her caramel eyes. “only look at me.”

Taemin bend down slightly and kissed her, feeling her soft, cheery lips against his, an alluring flowery scent wafts in and he took them in gladly. He pulled away and gave a soft sign, playing her lock of black hair in his fingers.

 

“Saranghae…”

 

Seo-Yun listened on to his words with boundless bliss filling her entire entity. She felt her cheeks flushed red and she looked up to see him having red cheeks as well. She giggled slightly at this cute moment passing between them and noticed something different.

“Have you grown taller?” Her eyes looked up to meet his.

There was no mistake.

The differences in their height seemed to be greater now. She used to reach till his ears, but now, she was barely over his shoulders. Her lips frowned at the thought of it while he simply beamed and rubbed her hair eagerly.

“Yah!” Seo-Yun pouted at his childish actions. The cheeky kid simply grinned back with a wink. “It’s the milk. I drink them every day.” He threw her a dazzling crooked smile and reached out a hand to her.

Any annoyance she had against him was forgiven with that smile as she grabbed onto his hand and their fingers entwined together in their hold.

“So where to now?” Seo-Yun looked up to him.

“Hmm…” Taemin frowned briefly before a bright smile covered his lips once more. “I know…!”

He whispered the location in her ears.

She gave another smile. “That’s where I’m thinking of as well….”

 

As soon as the young lady set down the puppy on the ground, a strong breeze blew by and in an instant, they were gone, leaving behind only an empty trail in the vast sunflower fields.

Indeed…

A Love Blew From Nowhere…

 

~FINIS~

 


#Author's note - How do you like this ending? Hopefully all of you enjoy it! It has really been a memorable journey though its been less than a month since this story has started. Thank you everyone for being so supportive of me.

When I first started out writing this story, I have nothing to begin with. But slowly, I gained precious readers, commentors, subscribers and friends who believed in me and encouraged me to continue writing. Without all of you here, I probably might not be able to carry on till the end. So thanks! :DDD

Do read my afternote! It contains interesting facts about the story and characters that you will never know about! Hee hee~

Will you still subscribe and comment? Please??? xD