An Afternote + Review

A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin

 

My aegyo goodbye dance to all of you! 


UPDATES:

Hi everyone! As promised, if I do write a new fanfiction, I will post the link up here and informed everyone!

My new fanfiction:

My Love Behind A Glass Mask - A love story with SHINee!?

Do you know what a glass mask is? It’s a mask that resembles the person’s face, but it’s not quite the same deep down. That’s what I’m wearing at the moment. Because I have to pretend to be the person who shared this exact same face as mine. But the problem wasn’t about the looks; it’s about the role I have to play in; a role that would seem absolutely crazy and impossible in anyone’s mind. But I’m doing it anyway. Regardless whether I was willing or not, I’m already stuck in this deep pile of mud that I couldn’t get out.

CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/21355/my-love-behind-a-glass-mask-a-love-story-with-shinee-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin-you

Please show lots of love and support for both fanfictions though the writing styles are completely different! I do hope to see comments and subscribers! Hehe!

THANKSSSSSS!


Interesting statistics

29 Days

That’s how long it took to finish this story. Created from 8th December 2010 and ended on 5th January 2011. Phew!

31 chapters divided by 29 days = 1.06  chapter/day

The rate of chapters being uploaded per day! Whew!

147 Pages

The total number of pages of this story (according to Microsoft words)

34,927 words

That’s how many I have type and how many you have read. And this didn’t even include the foreword’s chapter, the author’s note and this afternote! Shocking!

6 hugs

Between Taemin and Seo-Yun – Chapter 20, 24, 27, 30 (two times) and Epilogue

3 kisses

Between Taemin and Seo-Yun – Chapter 22, 30 and Epilogue

Oh god…I can’t believe how innocent this story is!!!! (>_<)

 

*Cough*

Moving on~~~

5 THINGS YOU NEVER KNOW ABOUT SEO-YUN

#1 – She’s never late for school because she can simply summon the wind and reach school in a blink of an eye (damn…I want those abilities too!)

#2 – She’s a Libra ;)

#3 – Classmates call her “Ice princess” who is actually well-liked and well-known in the school. But she’s totally clueless about it since she usually minds her own business. (-_-)

#4 – Her favorite food? Anything sweet :D

#5 – Her current favorite pastime? To summon a breeze and messed up Taemin’s perfect hair =x

 

5 THINGS YOU NEVER KNOW ABOUT ALEX

#1 – His dad is an American while his mum is a Korean

#2 – Unlike Seo-Yun’s assumption, he does notice the attention he received from the females. It’s just that he couldn’t care much about it.

#3 – Because he always has to carry a lighter to control his fire abilities, people who do not know him well assume that he’s a smoker (much to his dislike)

#4 – He’s handsome, smart and to add on, he’s a great cook! ;D

#5 – He brought the bright orange mini cooper simply because Seo-Yun randomly remarked that it looked cute =x

 

5 THINGS YOU NEVER KNOW ABOUT MIN-JEE

#1 – Is a work-o-holic who really loves her work and cares about the people she’s in charge of

#2 – The one person whom she cares the most about and yet gives her the most headaches? S-E-O-Y-U-N.

#3 – 50% of her wardrobe comprise of black clothes. The other 50%? White clothes! ;D

#4 – Secretly wished that she has a boyfriend…like Alex(?)

#5 – The only thing she can ever cook and is declared her best dish ever – RAMYUN.

 

Q&A

#1 – Is this really the end of this story?

Ans – I can’t definitely say no, though I’m quite sure I won’t do a sequel for it. Maybe a special one-shots during special events? Hee hee~

#2 – Are you going to write another fanfiction after this?

Ans – Not for now. I do want to take a break after this rush (@_@) and take some times to enjoy reading other fanfics! But I do have some ideas in my head at the moment, I’m playing with them in my head but I haven’t written down yet. It mainly depends on how viable it is to write these ideas into stories and whether I have enough time on my hands! Omo~~

#3 – So how do we know if you have a new fanfiction?

Ans – I will update on this afternote and post a link up! So if you’re interested, do subscribe to A Love Blew From Nowhere! Thanks to all my readers!

 


sadnitez's Review

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 @ 8:23 AM

Title: A Love Blew From No Where - A Love Story With Lee Taemin

Author:sadnitez

Reviewer:ll0vex3_her

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/14623/a-love-blew-from-no-where-a-love-story-with-lee-taemin-lovestory-romance-shinee-taemin-you

 

Title:  6/10

I really love the first part of the title...but its just that, don't you think its a little bit too long? There's no real need for the next part of the title "A Love Story With Lee Taemin". I just have to read on to know its a love with Taemin, I don't really have to read the whole title. Its too long. Without the second part, overall, I love the title.

The real title of the story is A Love Blew From No Where, the latter part was just to inform readers that it’s a love story with Taemin so that  readers won’t have to read it if they are not Taemin-biased . Hehehe! ;P

Foreword/Description:  7/10

Well, its straightforward and I definitely love the whole idea. I mean, the whole plotline seems to be there already, its seems beautiful and nice. I love how you described the whole thing, even though you repeated the same thing twice both in the foreword and description. The hook was there, and it definitely captivated me and made me wanted to continue reading ^^

Plot:  17/25

The plot wasn't really original, as far as I could remember, lols. But all the same, it was definitely interesting and really somehow mysterious.

Writing:  8/10

The way you wrote was indeed a little confusing at first since you didn't really point out which part was the OC's point of view and which part wasn't. But as I continue reading on, it wasn't confusing after all. Its good you changed the color so that it was easier to understand and read.

Although there was one tiny bit of problem that didn't really pleased me. I mean, is there really a need to place a random Taemin picture on every chapter? I know, its adorable and cute, but I would like it better if it was replaced with a graphic - that can really goes with the whole story.

I guess those random Taemin pictures have something to do with my random nature! But I will take note of that now! :D

Spelling/grammar:  16/25

Overall, there wasn't much mistakes. But there was indeed some phrases that caused confusion - for me.

Chapter 1:
"His pair of eyes"
Okay fine, there wasn't an exact problem there. But it sounded weird, you understand what I meant? I'm sure "His eyes" would have just done the trick.

"That pair of eyes widened in surprise at my face"
Er...what did you meant "at my face"? I mean, how was Taemin able to widen his eyes "at" her face?

I would like you to remember, unless you're talking about the present, when you're not in a dialogue, you have to write everything in the past tense, instead of in the present tense.

Oh yes, you’re right! Now that I read it again, there are plenty of errors! (>_<) But you have to forgive me; I type the stories at 2-3am so my thoughts weren’t exactly coherent. But there is no excuse to cover up my lousy grammar...haha (-_-);;

Flow - 10/10

I'm happy to say that the flow was definitely beautiful. Okay fine, I'm being sweet here. But that is indeed the truth. You didn't skip any scenes. What you left was somehow like a cliff-hanger at some point, not a confusing end, but a mysterious end. You was able to somehow continue it without even having to explain everything out.

Overall Enjoyment - 9/10

I really love reading your story. One point was because SHINee is my TOP bias, so yeah. And second, the way you wrote everything was nice and beautiful. Nothing was left confusing, which I really hate being left confused even after I re-read like thrice. It was mysterious and caught my attention. Although at some point, I have to admit I was a little bored with the long paragraphs. But overall, everything was fine ^^

Yes I do see my format problem. When I wrote it, I was trying to write it more as a novel-layout style rather than an online fan fiction thing. So I didn’t take into account of the length paragraphs. It was really a lack of thought on my part (>_<)

Total:  73/100

 Reviewer's Note: Well, I guess I have been lenient enough? Basically, as your story is indeed amazing, I don't see why I have to be harsh. I'm not really a good reviewer...so you may not be satisfied with this review, mianhae.

There’s no need for apology! You have been a great and efficient reviewer! I do see where my problem lies now and I’m glad you like this fan fiction. Thanks for all the advices! I will continue to work hard! Fighting! ^^

*Credits to lemonswirls for the lovely review!

 

Bye bye for now~~!!!!!