A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin Pt.1

A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin

 

 taeminb.jpg

Yeap – the main male character in this story is none other than….Lee Taemin from Shining Shinee!

0.jpg

Taemin always seem to laugh like this <3 

Exhausted from the constant attention around him, the young man took his iPod out of the bag and hurried his way to a destination in mind. His school jackets bounced slightly with each step he took in the route he hoped would be the least crowded. He stopped himself short from turning the corner as the sudden hustles of students filled that area. As the noise settled down, he caught a peek from the corner to make sure that the coast is clear before he continued his way. He slipped his ear pieces on and brushed past his dark chocolate-colored hair while doing so.

He peers cautiously at the staircases with his pair of bright brown eyes. Pleased to see that the stairs were empty of people, his pair of eyes creases upwards as he smiled. He bounced up the stairs two at a time while listening to the beat of his favorite track. In mere seconds and feeling a bit breathless, he found himself at the top level, facing the door to the rooftop access.

Ignoring the large sign – RESTRICTED ACCESS planted right across the door, he turned the knob and pushed open the door. Immediately, he was greeted by a welcoming gust of air and sunlight. He stepped into the open- area rooftop and basked his skin with the afternoon sun, the breeze was strong and tussle with his hair furiously. Mr.Gem, his hairstylist will complain about the state of his hair later when he meet him, but for now, he couldn’t care less about the thought as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of the sunlight and the wind swiveling around him. It felt like everything was swept away from him in this instance – the worries, the expectations and the burdens…a sudden shout jotled him out of his senses.

“AHHHHHHHHH…” I shouted out to the oncoming breeze blowing against me, who was sitting on the rooftop’s edge. As it blew, it sent my long black hair flying back and swept my entire senses along with it. I breathed in deep, feeling the fresh air filling my lungs. Jason Mraz’s I’m Yours is playing loudly in my ears as I plugged in the ear plugs and for this moment, I’m completely separated from the outside world and immersed in my own. I hummed to the beat and gaze into the distance. I closed my eyes, concentrating on the atmosphere filling around me and I quieted down. With another deep breath, I leaned forward, allowing myself to fall off the edge.

A sudden jerk of my clothes sent me flying backwards and in an instant, I found myself landing on a somewhat-soft and warm surface. I opened my eyes to see clearer and saw myself staring into a pair of clear brown eyes. That pair of eyes widened in surprise at my face and I found myself pushed off to the concrete floor.

“Ouch…what you do that for?” I complained, rubbing my hurt bottom. I gazed up and saw that the pair of eyes belongs to a familiar looking boy who was standing right before me. I’ve seen him many times in several music videos and television performances. I pointed a finger towards him and gave him an astonished look. “Taemin? Lee Taemin from Shinee?”

He shifted in his position uncomfortably as I recognized him. “What are you doing here?” I began to feel curious. “This is a restricted area.”

“Then what about you?” He stuttered, in a somewhat agitated manner. “This is a restricted area for you too.” I smiled at his accusation and stood up, patting the dust off my uniform. “I come here all the time. It’s quiet and peaceful. I like it here. You come here because of these reasons too?” I gazed at him knowingly.

His cheeks blush a slight shade of pink as he walked past me to the edge and looked out at the rooftop’s scenery. “Why did you try to jump off the rooftop just now?” He ignored my question and turned around to look at me.

I raised an eyebrow at his question but noticing that he was standing there, with his windswept hair and his small face focusing at me with such a serious expression, I started to find myself a bit loss for words.

“I…I wasn’t trying to do anything silly. You’re just imagining it.” I lied and I hastily tucked my hair behind my ear and looked away. I felt his gaze on me for a moment before he finally relent and gaze at the scenery again. “Just don’t do this again.” He said.

I remained silent and studied his back view – It seemed so tired and lonely. I found my legs approaching closer to him and soon, I was standing beside him, gazing at the same view. “It’s a great place eh?” I said to him. “No one can appreciate this place. They find this open area too hot under the direct sunlight and they always fusses about how the strong breeze messes up their hair…like yours.”

I chuckled at his messy hair. But I secretly liked this image of him - a messy, natural hairstyle looked better on him than that perfectly smooth hairstyle that he always used to carry around in school. “They don’t know how to appreciate this wonderful view nor breeze up here.”

“People don’t really see things for what it truly is anymore.” He replied sadly. “Everything is becoming superficial.”

“Not all.” I protested and aroused his interest to me. “Not everyone is superficial. There are people like you and me, who are willing to spend efforts to come to this rooftop and appreciate what is truly good. Well, maybe only me, since my previous actions have probably freaked you out of this place.”

It was his turn to chuckle at this thought. I observed him as he laughed slightly and lifted his hand to cover that laugh of his. “No…I just need some peace and quiet sometimes.”

I smiled. “It’s okay for you to come here. You’re quiet enough not to disturb any peace in here.” He returned the smile to me and in an instance the worries that I have run through my head suddenly cleared. “You know…” I began, still looking at him. “That smiles of yours…seem to have a…”

A sudden ringtone broke the moment between us and I hurriedly shoved into my skirt’s pockets and took out my handphone. I flipped open the cover and saw the instant message sent to me. The worries came flooding back to me all over again. “I...got to go.” Without hearing his reply, I head straight to the door.

“Hey wait!” Taemin called her out and ran after her. As soon as she run to the door, he head straight to there as well. A strong gust of wind blew from the inside and he raised his arms to protect himself from the onslaught of breeze. In an instance, he had lost her. He couldn’t even hear the echo of her footsteps running down those stairs. He stared at the staircases with his brows furrowed. How could she have disappeared so fast?

Taemin leaned against the side walls and gave a long sigh. Closing his eyes, he recalled the moments of his encounter with her – a small-framed girl with fair skin and her long black hair that teases against her waistline. Her cherry little lips and her smiling eyes that seemed to look right through him as himself and not as an idol…yet…he gave another sigh.

He didn’t even know her name.


 #Author's note - How was the first chapter? Did you like the pictures? Do take note of the pictures/videos posted at the start! They hint about what the chapter is about! :D

Comments are appreciated!