A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin Pt.10

A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin

Taemin’s innocent cheeky smile again….Aigoo

 Seo-Yun was watching a Youtube video of 2Min? Hee hee ;)

Physical education – that was perhaps one of the most dangerous lesson on earth for an idol. The school’s physical education was usually carried out by splitting the class into two groups – guys and girls. And it was clear to anyone in school that boys weren’t exactly fond of idols. They usually show their dislikes quite openly to Taemin, flicking erasers at him while the teachers weren’t listening or talked bad about him loudly on purpose knowing full well he could hear it.

Girls, on the other hand, weren’t exactly as great to hang out either. They usually crowd around him when they have the chance, pestering him by taking pictures with their handphones or asked questions about his Shinee hyungs. He was secretly glad that his company and the insurance agents had prohibited from taking part in any physical educations for fear that he may injure himself in the process.

So once the school bell rang for physical education, he proceeded straight to the sick bay to enjoy an hour’s worth of rest. As he made his way over, he could already see female students crowding around the hallway; their handphones were all posed to his direction.

He recalled about Seo-Yun and smiled slightly at how different she was from those girls. All these time he had spent with her, she had never asked to take his picture or about his Shinee hyungs. Maybe that was why he could lower his defense and feel at ease with her.

 He reached the sick bay room and slide open the door. There was no one in the room. Perhaps the nurse had went to handle some injured students somewhere? He walked in and immediately, the medical smells started drifting in. He cringe his nose at the smell and sat on the nearby white sofa.

It’s funny, he observed, how white is usually associated with sick-bays. There were white walls, white table, white medical shelves and white curtains shielding the privacy of the white beds in the room. A light breeze blew into the room and immediately his mind flew to an image of Seo-Yun.

It was strange, how the wind always seemed to pick up upon her presence. It was almost as if the wind was Seo-Yun and Seo-Yun was the wind…..

He sighed. Has it only been five days since he last saw her?

The breeze danced lightly with the curtains which playfully swayed its white ends to a side, revealing a patient lying on the white bed, focused on her handphone. His heartbeat quickens. He recognized the patient.

 

I lay on the sick bay bed, staring at my handphone. I was assessing YouTube videos as a way to pass time while being stuck here. I was supposed to join my class for physical education, but seeing as how I just got well, I decided not to risk my well-being and came here.

“God…this is amusing.” I said to no one in particular.

“What is amusing?” A voice spoke out. I sat up straight in the bed; my eyes went wide as I looked up. It was an amused-looking Taemin.

“Aigoo….you scared me!” I pat my chest, trying to calm my jumping heartbeat. He smiled with innocent cheekiness.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“The same reason as you, I guess. Lazy to do sports.” I spoke in a dead-pan voice. He laughed slightly.

“How are you then? Feeling better?” He continued.

“Yeah, much.” I lay on the bed again and returned my attention to my phone.

“What are you looking at?” He peer curiously at my phone screen.

“2Min.” I replied with a laugh, not leaving my eyes off the video.

“2Min?” He raised an eyebrow.

I gave another laugh at the video. “Taemin and Minho.” I simply said and avert my gaze to him. It was his turn for his eyes to go wide as he snatched my phone and stared at the video of him running towards Minho hyung for an epic lover-reunion hug.

“You guys are really interesting with your brotherly affections. Entertaining even.” I couldn’t help but chuckle as he blushed at my comments. I felt a bit sorry for making him feel embarrassed but I couldn’t hold back my chuckles.

I wiped a tear off my eye. “I’m sorry about that. But it’s cute. I couldn’t decide who to be jealous of – You getting the hug, or Minho hugging you.”

“You’re jealous of Minho hyung hugging me?” His quiet voice said and I immediately realized my big mouth had let on more than I wanted to.

I gave a slight cough to hide my embarrassment. “I mean…” I could feel my cheeks burning as I looked down, smiled nervously and scratched my head.

A sudden flash light caught my eye and there was the sound of a picture taken. I shot up to see Taemin’s phone posed right in front of me and a smug look plastered over Taemin’s face. I gave a surprised expression.

“You took a photo of me?!” I said in disbelief.

“Sorry…” he gushed with a wide smile. “I couldn’t help it. Your expression was a classic.” He chuckled with his hand covering his mouth.

“That’s not fair!” I protested in annoyance.

“Hang on, hang on! I have an idea.” With my handphone still in his hold, he raised it at face level and with a delicate smile on his face; he took a snapshot of himself and saved it into my phone.

“There.” He held my handphone and reached it out to me. “We’re even.”

I hesitated and then, slowly reached my hand out to take my phone back. At that moment, our fingers brushed past each other and I looked up to find myself lost in Taemin’s gentle gaze.

The moment suddenly seem so delicate as the both of us held on to my handphone, none of us were letting go. My heart was pounding so loudly that even my ears were in pain. Like separate frames of a slow-motion film, I watched intently as Taemin’s lips parted to speak….

“BRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG” The school bell rang to signal the end of an hour’s lesson. Both of us snapped back to reality and I hastily took back my phone. An awkward feeling was rising within me. Seo-Yun, what were you thinking about just now?!

“Errr…I got to go.” Taemin stood up quickly.

“Yeah…” that was all I could say as I stared at his retreating figure. As soon as he left my sight, I realized I was holding my breath tightly in my chest and I let it all out. I plopped to the bed and was greeted to the vision of the white ceiling wall.

 

But my heart couldn’t settle down even after he was gone.

 


#Author's note -- A big thanks to my loyal commentors and readers dreamer_KKLGJemKyu and jelly143 for being so supportive of this fanfiction!

I recently notice that people don't usually subscribe or comment about this story. Is it because its too boring or wordy or too serious or too slow-paced? Aigooo...I can't help but worry =xxxxxxxx

Hopefully I can become better at writing? Anyway please subscribe and comment to my works!  They really help to encourage me to write on! Fighting! :D