A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin Pt.3

A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin

 

2v17vah.jpg

His cheeky yet innocent smile that can make anyone forgive him for being so cheeky in the first place

1226891042_untitled-3.gif

Another picture of Taemin’s trademark laughter :)

 

I listened to the tunes in my iPod and lay down on the rooftop concrete tiles; basking myself in the warm sunlight and feeling the sway of the gentle breeze. I closed my eyes. Everything is so warm and so gentle…

A slight disturbance in the breeze made me open an eye and looked up at the Taemin standing before me with an amused expression.

“Are you a delinquent?” I couldn’t be sure of his words. “What?” I took out one of the ear plugs.

“Are you a delinquent?” He sat beside me and repeated the question patiently. I sat up as well. “No? What makes you think that way?”

“Let’s see…” He made his fingers as the counting point “First, you seem to do dangerous stuffs like leaning over the rooftop’s edge.” My eyes trailed off. “Second,” He lifted up the second finger “You frequent around places in your school uniform even though it was late at night.” I closed my eyes. “Third.” He raised the third finger “You always seem to come here just to skip your classes.” I pursed my lips. “Three evidences to highlight this fact- You can’t blame me Seo-Yun.” I looked at him in surprised. “Mr. Lee has practically declared your name to the whole world last night.” He explained.

“Oh.” I lay back on the floor and closed my eyes to rest. “Any self-defense coming from you?” He pressed on.

I opened my eyes to see his cheeky yet innocent expression; perhaps he didn’t know how often he always seems to carry this expression that can calm any anger he raised with his teasing. “Well, that’s because I’m a responsible savior.” I replied seriously.

“A responsible savior?” He repeated after me in disbelief.

“A responsible savior.” I confirmed my answer. “That’s why I have to do these dangerous things and frequent around at late nights and skip classes in the day to get some rest because I’m too busy saving the world at night.”

He laughed and did that covering-mouth action with his hand. I couldn’t help but smile at that. It’s cute.

“You’re pretty carefree…” He said and lay on the floor as well.

“I’m not. I got a lot of worries.” I replied.

“You do?”

“That’s why I come here, to clear all my worries and burdens away.” I paused before continuing. “Isn’t this your reason for coming here as well?” I opened an eye to observe his expression as he contemplates over my words. “That’s true…” he finally agreed.

I laughed softly. “This is a place for worrisome people to come after all.” There was silence for a while.

“What are you listening to Seo-Yun?” My heart flutters slightly from hearing his voice calling out my name.  Does he feel anything when I called out his name too? I thought for a moment before pushing it out of my mind. “Here…” I passed him my other ear plug and we shared the music together, while laying side by the side on the floor, staring at the wide clear sky. How blue the sky seems to be today…

“You listened to classical music?” He cast me an amused look. “That doesn’t really seem like you.”

“What…” I scoffed at him in annoyance. “You hardly know me for two days.”

“That’s true.” He agreed. “Who is this pianist anyway?”

“Yiruma.” I replied him instantly. “I liked his pieces. They always seem to calm your nerves at the end of the day…do you play piano Taemin?” This sudden question popped my mind.

“Yeah…”

“Then do you know how to play his pieces?”

“No…this is my first time hearing him.”

“That’s too bad.” I trailed off and focused back to the music.

“His songs all sounded a bit sad.” Taemin said.

“Yeah…” I replied, the breeze blowing pass us with the scent of the forest. “Isn’t that’s what life is all about?” I whispered.

I stared at the sky – how long will these moments even last?

He turned to look at her as she responded to his last question. Her answer was something unexpected of his image of hers. Perhaps what she said is true, he barely knows her and he’s already jumping to his own assumptions. Truth to be told, her words had caused a slight pang of pain in his heart that left him confused. He continued to gaze at her, wondering what is she worried and burdened and sad about. The thought of her being unlike her cheerful demeanor is making him feel pain in her stead. If only there’s something he can do to keep that smile of hers on…but he’s still only a powerless high-school student who couldn’t do anything much for her. Taemin carefully listened to Yiruma’s pieces  and recalled her interests in them. Maybe what he do is nothing much, but if that will bring a smile on her lips, it will be worthwhile.


#Author's note - I think what caught me on Taemin for the first time was that smile of his and the way he laughed. It's infectious don't you think? Now I found myself doing the same thing - covering my mouth with my hands whenever I smile. Oh well.... :)

Don't you think that Taemin can get away with anything with that innocent smile of his? I do! Anyway, I would appreciate any comments! :D