A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin Pt.25

A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin

From left – Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho, Key! <3<3<3

 

“Taemin ah! Eat your breakfast!” Key umma grunted at his stoned maknae. Taemin simply stared at the yellow center of his sunny egg ups.

Everything is back to the way it is before…

Taemin cast a glance on his four Shinee hyungs, tucking happily into their meals.

None of them recalled what happened last night or why they were asleep in the car. Only he was aware of last night’s event.

“Keep it a secret.” Alex’s voice didn’t even come as a request. It was an order. “You’ll know it’s better than to spill out the beans – trust me. You wouldn’t want the secret officials chasing after you or make trouble for Seo-Yun right? Good bye.” He watched dumbly as Alex walked away with the unconscious Seo-Yun in his arms.

He wanted to shout out, stopped him and takes her away from this man’s hold. But he was rooted to the floor, his mouth refused to yell out the words running through his mind. Because he knew deep down, there was nothing he can do for Seo-Yun. Nothing at all…

He gave a long sigh; trying to release the unbearable pain in his heart. But it’s not working at all…

“Omo Taemin?!” He heard Onew hyung gasped. “Why are you crying?”

He’s crying?

Taemin placed his hands on his face and felt wet trails of tears running down. He covered his hand with his mouth, trying to keep the sobbing within him.

He felt a pair of warms arms hugging him sideways and he turned aside to see Minho hyung giving him a concerned look.

“You okay?”

He was silent.

“Was it because of Seo-Yun?”

He closed his eyes at the sound of her name. Even hearing that was painful…

“It’s my fault…” Taemin finally said it out.

Yes…he was the one who pushed her away with his fear; the hurt in her eyes when he hesitated to reach out to her.

“I was the one who let her go…me and my stupidity.” He choked at his own words.

“Then get her back!” Jonghyun hyung’s words caught him by surprise. “Call her, find her, apologize to her and get her back.” He stated plainly. “If you really love her, do all you can to get her back. Don’t let her go again.”

 

The advice resounded strongly in his mind and he found a renewed determination upon his Shinee hyungs’ concerns.

Taemin wiped his tears away.

“Thanks hyungs.” He smiled as he made his way to his room. “I call her right now!”

His Shinee hyungs high-fived each other.

 

With clumsy fingers, he dialed the number he had already remembered by heart and waited with nervous tension at the ringing tune.

After what seemed like ages, the other end was finally picked up.

He parted his lips to speak only to be cut off by a familiar sweet voice.

“Hi this is Seo-Yun! I’m not available to listen to your call right now, so please leave a voice message after the beep. Beep!

******

I was running away again from something…no it’s someone. That someone was chasing after me so fervently that I’m was getting really afraid.

Faster….faster…I told myself.

But the chase never seems to end. My feet felt like heavy lead.

I stopped.

I can’t go on any longer….I don’t care anymore…

That ‘someone’ finally caught up to me and grabbed me from behind, forcing me to turn around and saw….

MYSELF???

I stared at the person before me in shock.

If she’s me…who am I?

I focused on the face reflecting on the surface of ‘my eyes’, a face I recognized instantly anywhere.

I am Taemin.

What??

Everything suddenly shattered apart and I suddenly realized the fear in my nightmares that I was feeling all along.

It was the fear of making Taemin scared of me. It was the fear of making Taemin run away from me.

How ironic, I thought. This nightmare has already come true.

 

I slowly opened my eyes. Like a sliding curtain, light streamed into my vision and I found myself staring at the white ceiling of my bedroom.

I tried to get up, only to find every aching sensation shooting throughout my body. I gave up and fall back to bed.

“You’re finally awake!” Alex’ relieved voice rang in my ears. I turned my gaze to my worried-looking friend and gave him an apologetic smile. “Hey…I’m fine. Just overexhuasted.” I winced at the strains in my body.

“How long have I been out?”

“Two days.”

“Two days?!” My eyes widened at the shock. “What abou~”

“I already informed Min Jee that we’ve completed the mission.” Alex searched my eyes and saw that was not the thing I was worried about. “That kid, Taemin is fine…I didn’t tell Min Jee about him though. I know you wouldn’t want me to.” He sighed.

I suddenly felt wetness from my eyes. And then droplets of tears started streaming down of their own accord.

“I’m fine…” I lied to the astonished Alex.

But my chest…it hurts…it hurts. Just hearing his name is like being stabbed repeatedly.

“Where’s my phone?”  I tried to smile despite my crying eyes.

“It’s broken.” Alex mumbled.

“Is that so?” I gave a weak laugh and felt the salty taste of the tears.

Smile…smile…

I scolded myself silently in the head as I glanced at the worried look on Alex’s face.

Just smile…

But it’s absolutely hopeless.

 


#Author's note - Sorry for the 'bleakness' in here. Even I feel bad for making both of them like this =x

I finally realized that despite me writing the Shinee hyungs so many times, I never once included their pictures in here! Opps! Hope you like them in waiter's outfit! ;D

Here's also a random event that happened in my life while I was writing this chapter...hope you find it randomly funny (>_>)

Dad - *pops by my room door* What have you been doing lately? You looked like you have stuck with your computer.

Me - Uh...writing stuffs.

Dad - A novel? (I nod) Love?

Me - Uhh...love and a bit of action in it.

Dad - Are you writing a book? (I shook my head) You put it up online? (I nod) Does anyone read it?

Me - Well...*mumbles* there's 5000 views.

Dad - Haha....bulll! *leaves the room*

Me - (-_________________-)lll

Parents can be so supportive at times *sacrastic* =D

Please comment and subscribe! WEEEEEEE~~~~