A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin Pt.18

A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin

 

Beanie Taemin = <3

 

Look, just look at that girl

[....]

I don’t want to believe it

A restless night

I’m so sick of my head hurting

 [….]

JoJo! When the sad music flows, I think of you

Jojo! Why can’t I erase a heartless you?

[….]

JoJo! When this bitter music stops

I want to send you away

JoJo! Why can’t I, why can’t I erase a heartless you?

 [….]

Stay! I don’t know yet….

 

The lyrics rang the same tune in Taemin’s thought as he listened on to the music in his iPod.

He couldn’t help but feel a surge of jealousy rising within him as he walked down the empty pathways. He wanted to have some time alone, to think things through and his Shinee hyungs were understanding enough to let him do just that.

His mind flew back to the time when he last met her and that Alex guy

That guywas definitely a foreigner with that light bond hair of his. He was more handsome than him, taller than him and definitely more mature than him.

Taemin frowned and released his anger on a discarded soft drink can by giving it a hard kick. He wanted to be nice to Seo-Yun when he saw her. He really wanted to do that.

But…

He sighed and watched the puff of vapor escaped from his lips.

The immature kid within him was envious of that Alex, looking so much better than he ever possibly could, just standing by Seo-Yun’s side.

In fact, they looked like a perfect couple together.

 

He wasn’t blind to the frantic look in Seo-Yun’s eyes when she was trying to introduce and explain that Alex’s appearance by her side.

He knew she was anxious about him getting the wrong thoughts.

He knew she was pained from his silence.

He knew it, yet…his heart was stubborn and unforgiving at her even though he knew she did nothing wrong.

 

Seo-Yun had said it herself…

The person she liked was HIM.

So why is she beside such an attractive man at times like this?

 

Everything is unsettling to him. And like the lyrics, he was so sick of his head hurting on this restless night.

 Maybe it’s best for him not to think about anything.

 

Except….

He thought as he paused outside the Shinee apartment.

Can he really not think about her?

 

Like a usual habit, he found his eyes trailed over to the playground across the road. There was a person sitting on the swing.

Could it be her? It couldn’t be…it’s already 3 in the morning.

But that scarf…its unmistakable. It has to be her.

 

His legs already made a fast run towards her before he realized it. He stood right in front of her.

It is her and her sleepy face as she leaned her head on the metal chain of the swing. And he saw something that made him smile wider.

 

She was wearing his scarf.

 

I felt a gentle shake on my shoulder and this velvet voice calling out my name so softly that I willingly opened up my heavy eyelids. My vision swirled for a moment and slowly refocused to a pair of liquid dark chocolate eyes.

“Taemin?” I was trying hard to readjust back to reality. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.

“Taemin?” I repeated. The boy who has stolen my heart did his deed again by giving me a laugh that sounded like thousands of ringing little bells to me.

 

“What are you doing sleeping out here? Trying to catch a cold and skip the exams?” He took off the beanie from his head and placed it over mine. His earlier warmth in the beanie now radiate on my head, sending warm and comfortable sensations trickling down my entire body.

 “I was just…” I whispered as I search for any signs of his earlier coldness towards me. But I only find myself loss in that gentle gaze of his. “hanging around…”

He chuckled again and squatted down till his face was facing mine at the same level, just a foot apart.

“I’m sorry about earlier…” His eyes were sincere and soft. “Please forgive me.”

I stared back, struggling to keep my thoughts together that were falling apart from the close proximity of his stunning face. He probably have no idea how much he dazzle me at this very moment.

 

“There’s no need for you to apologize. I’m fine.” I finally spoke.

He broke into a joyful grin and stood up. “Wait here for me. I’ll be back in a while!” Before I could reply, he was already sprinting towards his apartment, leaving me with my heart beating furiously everywhere.

 


#Author's note - Since all of you choose option 1, I guess all of you are prepared for massive spams of updates? xD

Hopefully I will still get new readers and subscribers (o.o);;

And hopefully I can get this story done in time (but I seem to be getting further and further away from the ending as I write. Aigoo...)

Please subscribe and comment! I promise I will update regularly! :D

P.S - This picture of Taemin with moustache and beanie is making my heart weak. Aigooo~ (>_<)