Pesto

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

 

I'm at my apartment and doing some of my paperwork. My job doesn't need to be at the office all the time maybe I come there just once a week. I'm now contemplating whether to write an article about Moon Cafe.

"Joy do you think I should write an article about Moon Cafe? " I asked Joy who is playing with Jennie instead of doing her job.


"Don't you think it's too early to do that you just ate there twice"


"Uhm but based on what I've taste they should have more recognition on what they are doing." I said in a very tired tone.


"Don't get me wrong Irene but have you taste some of their regular products that is not based on recommendation from the customer?" I just shake my head and pout.


"Then don't write an article about them for now you should also taste their food and desserts. I know that dessert is your specialty but you also need to expand your knowledge on tasting and writing main course." Joy said with a very mature tone. Joy is playful and childish but when it comes to doing article she transforms into a serious person.


"Yes ma'am" I salute to her


"And Irene do you like the owner of that cafe?" In that I ask myself do I like her? Am I attracted to her?


"I find her very beautiful but not to an extent of liking her and we barely know each other" but in my mind its very confusing maybe I'm just amazed on what she's doing in her cafe.


"Joy I’ll just walk for a moment can you look for Jennie? Don't worry I'll buy food you." She just smiles and nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter