Hard to get

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

 

" What is our status right now Irene?" I asked her in a soft voice.


"Do you want my answer Seulgi?" I nodded.


"Do you want me to be your girlfriend?" I smiled at her.


"Yes definitely who wouldn't want to"


"Then do it the proper way Seulgi I'm not an easy to get type of person Seulgi.

Yes, I like you but it doesn't mean you can get me easily." She's a very unique well that's her charm.


"Then what do you want me to do?” I asked her.


"Think for yourself bear you should create a perfect 'recipe' to get my heart.

 Now you have the ingredients it's up to you on how well you will handle it." She smiled as she finished her statement.


"Ok then. As you wish love" I held her hands and kissed it I can see the blush on her face.


"I'll be leaving Seulgi Jennie is waiting for me I promise her that I'll be picking her up." She bid her good bye to me.

 

I'm thinking about what Irene said earlier. What am I going to do to get the answer that I want from her? I need an Idea to be honest. I called my friends for a very important part meeting.

 

"Ok guys I've called you for a very important meeting that will need your opinion and ideas."


"Is it about the restaurant I'm out I'm too tired lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter