Angry Bunny

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

 

Irene is so bold does she know that Tzuyu is my ex thats why she is doing this. She is very bold this girl is making me crazy.  Irene pulled out from our kiss panting and leaned to my ears.

 

"Hey Seulgi your ex is looking for you go talk to her." I nodded but she pulled me again. "But don't you dare to make me jealous you don't want to see an angry bunny right."

 

She smiled and peck my lips. I'm watching her to walk towards Yeri Sungjae and Jennie swaying her hips, flips her hair as she looks towards the direction of Tzuyu. 

Damn this girl is bad it makes her y.

 

I'm now walking towards Tzuyu's direction not knowing why is she here and what she wants from me. I smiled at her and sit on the chair infront of her.

 

"Hi it's been a long while Tzuyu." 

 

"Hi babe I missed you so much." She is about to kiss me but I stopped her.

 

"I don't miss you what brings you here?"

 

"I just want us to be back I still love you Seulgi."

 

Irene's POV.

 

I'm walking to the counter to approach my friends and my daughter. I think I'm crazy for doing that I'm really ashamed of myself right now. jealousy isn't good for me.

 

"Did you guys enjoy the show?" I joked to them and they started to clap slowly

 

"Irene I can't believe you how can you do that infront of your daughter." Sungjae said in disbelief.

 

"It's nothing we do the dirty while Jennie is -" Yeri slapped my shoulder and cover Jennie's ears.

 

"Hey hey no s and doing dirty things beside your daughter." Yeri scolded me.

 

"I'm just kidding. Nothing happened to after that one night stand" I moughted the last part.

 

"Good to know. Let's be quite and watch what's going on. " Sungjae said and pointed to the direction of the ex lovers.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter