Alone!!

A Whole New World

Alliene found out that Allyane will be having a baby from Baekhyun and the fact that she had to leave them to be since she's got no one... she walks to where they are and EXO were in there discussing about the baby stuff and a baby shower... Alliene felt so lonely ever since her sister got pregnant and she had her tears flowing and nobody cared... Alliene turns away and walks to the living room when she spotted the man at the store as he signaled her over so she got up and walked to the door and opened it as he asks " hey come here, do you want to take a walk with me to take some fresh air?" Alliene nods...

EXO and Allyane were laughing and all but what stopped the boys and Allyane is that they forgot Alliene as Kris said " guys I think we forgot to mention that Alliene is our family too and we left her out!" Suho nods as well but for Allyane she felt terrible after she got pregnant with Baekhyun... Allyane came to the living room and she says " she's not in the living room and I found the door open which I'm thinking she needed to be alone for awhile!" Baekhyun says " I'm going to find her!" Allyane said " it's very dangerous out there!" Baekhyun knows the danger outside as he leaves...

At the park...

The man and Alliene were sitting on the bench as the man inhaled and exhaled when Alliene said " I like coming here to refresh my mind and so!" The man said " I like coming here to see the sunset!" Alliene looks at the sky and the sun was setting as she smiles... The man asks " aren't you missing anyone right now?" Alliene shakes her head as she says " no I'm not cause my sister has EXO's attention more than me since she's pregnant!" The man says " ahhhh the sister is pregnant with Baekhyun!" Alliene nods...

Not far where they are sitting...

Baekhyun was watching them closely when he heard Alliene " well I must go since I believe that someone might be looking for me!" The man nods as he says " well I gotta go and close my shop and call it a night so see you!" Alliene waves goodbye to the man as she sees him disappear she sat back down and cries while saying " I'm not perfect like my sister and what's worse being pregnant with him!" Baekhyun comes closer as he places his hands on her shoulders and says " your perfect in everything is that we are sorry that we didn't treat you like a family!" Alliene looks and stands up...

Baekhyun places his hands on her waist and pulls her closer as he says " Alliene I'm also in love with you!" Alliene says " you can't Baekhyun you have my sister but you can't possibly be in love with me!" Baekhyun says " let me prove you!" Baekhyun kisses her and snakes his hands under her shirt and massages her clothed s as she moans... Alliene unbuckles his pants and pulls them down when Baekhyun said " let's lay on the grass!" Alliene lays on the grass as Baekhyun hovers her and removes her jeans as he puts inside feeling warm inside as he pumps out and in... Alliene felt she was on the highest clouds as she felt her walls tighten as she says " Baekhyun I'm close!" Baekhyun said " I'll also will get you pregnant Alliene!" Alliene didn't say anything when Baekhyun cummed right inside her womb as he laid on her while Alliene felt still pumping with each single spurt as she smiled knowing that she also has Baekhyun...

Baekhyun and Alliene got up and put on their clothes and walked back as Baekhyun intertwines his hand in Alliene... once they got back, Kris saw them and immediately hugged Alliene while the rest joined... Suho said " we're sorry that we left you out!" Allyane comes and hugs her sister... Baekhyun smiles at both sisters when Alliene's phone rang as she looks at the caller ID it was from her uncle Yoochun so she answers " hello?" ..." Alliene its me your uncle Yoochun!" Alliene says " hi uncle Yoochun we know that you are all worried but we can't come home just yet!" Yoochun says " you have to cause we just saw some strange things and I don't know if they are people or something but you all need to come back your not safe!" Alliene says " we will uncle take care bye!" Alliene hungs up...

Chanyeol asks " what did my father say?" Alliene said " he says we are all in danger since there's been commotion outside and they don't know what it is!" Lay looks outside and says " well it seems fine!" Lay was about to turn around when he heard growling noise as he looks a werewolf was there growling at him as Kris said " Lay don't move!" Lay stood at his spot as the wolf kept growling as Lay asked " um a little help?" Sehun was thinking when Kai came out quietly and was moving slowly to the wolf and knocks the wolf out with a heavy object as Lay ran back to the members...

EXO and the girls are shocked that they encountered their first wolf... will there be more than just one?