Keeping her Alive!!

A Whole New World

The Jung family rushed Allyane to the hospital when the doctor asked " what brings you all here?" Yunho shows his daughter as she was dripping blood from her head as the doctor said " we know that she's in mortal danger and if we revive her she won't even remember anything cause according to my calculations she might have long-term memory loss which is the most painful experience ever and plus she will remember from time to time but give her time to think!" Baekhyun says " not my Allyane!" Alliene places her hands on his shoulders as he hugs Alliene instead...

Nicole and the rest sat down on a bench when the doctor connected Allyane to monitors while the beeping line was going up and down slowly as Yunho asked " may I put in the IV for her?" The doctor nods as Yunho took the IV while the doctor said " use the butterfly needle its much easier and less painful than the normal needle!" Yunho asked " where do you have them?" The doctor points and said " on that cabinet above you which the code is 1232!" Yunho looks where the doctor is pointing and types the numbers 1232 and the cabinet door unlocks and Yunho sees alot of butterfly needles and grabs one...

The doctor places Allyane's hand on her stomach and gets a rubber band and wraps it around her wrist as the doctor turns her hand while smacking the back of her hand as a perfectly vein shows up as Yunho opens the alcohol pad and rubs it over her vein and grabs a brown liquid and smears it over her vein as he opens the butterfly needle package and carefully opens the wings and pops open the cap and faced the needle with the opening pointing upwards as he gently pierces the needle on the vein and once inside perfectly he gently tapes the wings down on each side as he presses the button for the liquid to start flowing.. 

The doctor said " now Mr. Jung, I need you to draw blood from her!" Yunho nods having that confidence since he used the butterfly needle technique now it was time for him to use the actual needle to draw blood from as the doctor opened the cabinet and gets out the needle and prepared some tubes for filling blood in as the doctor grabs the stickers that had Allyane's name and sticks it to 3 tubes as he says " these 3 tubes will be filled only half way since we don't need alot of her blood so these are ready!" Yunho went to her right since he can't draw it from her left since the IV is connected...

The doctor hands him the rubber band as Yunho wraps it around her arm and tightens it so that he can find a vein... few seconds he finds one but it was deep as he says " well I've found one but its deep!" The doctor said " then use it if you can't find one that's visible!" Yunho searches a vein that's more visible and he smacks her arm again and to his surprise a vein showed up perfectly as he rubs it with alcohol as he prepares the needle and removes the cap and with the opening facing up he gently pierces the needle as the doctor gave him the first tube and hands it to him while Yunho turns it so that her name is facing down and puts in the tube and soon it was filling with blood and when he knows its half way he pulls it out and shakes it a bit and hands to the doctor and the doctor gives him the second one and soon the second one filled and then the last one...

Yunho was done drawing blood when he hands the third tube to the doctor he untied the band and gave it to the doctor and placed a pad over the needle and with a gentle pull he pulls the needle out and pinches her hole where he pierced as he looks at it blood started to come out while the doctor grabs a butterfly band-aid and opens it as he hands it to Yunho... Yunho removes the pad quickly and places the band-aid on and grabs a red band and wraps it so that it doesn't come off... when he was done the doctor was already writing somethings down and says " I'll take my leave and thanks for helping me!" Yunho smiles as he turns to see his daughter and placed his hand over her forehead and said " I'll make you remember everything till this moment my daughter... your going to remember who you are married to and know your own family and friends because your my daughter and your not going to die!" Nicole knocks on the door and sees Yunho kissed her forehead when she said " Yunho let her rest!" Yunho steps out of the room...

will she be awake and starts to remember?