Alliene's decision!

A Whole New World

Sehun overheard the whole conversation as he makes his way to Baekhyun... Baekhyun was watching his music video "Candy" when he saw Sehun rushing to him and asked " what's with your expression?" Sehun sat beside him and said " hyung Alliene wants to abort the baby she's having with you!" The rest stopped and looked at Baekhyun and Sehun when Chen came and asked " why would she do that?" Lay says " there's no way that Alli won't abort the precious gift that Baekhyun made her!" Everyone stared at Lay and being himself he got confused on why s are looking at him...

Lay just called Alliene, Alli which is something that he hasn't said for awhile and now that he mentioned it he said " oh I just said 'Alli' right but that's what you guys call her so I can too!" Luhan said " of course Lay she's related to us like Ally as well!" The rest nods their heads... Sehun was nudging Baekhyun's arm trying to see if he can do anything when Kris asked " let's go see what her decision is?" The rest agreed and headed to the Jungs house...

At the Jungs house...

Alliene had her hand placed on her big stomach when Allyane came and sat next to her and said " so our parents and I wanted to know what's the decision you've made!" Alliene said " sis your right and so is my parents, my baby isn't guilty of my actions so why need to blame it when I know that Baekhyun was the one who gave me a life inside and here I am trying to get rid of my happiness!" Allyane says " mom and dad would hug you the way you've acted, and your right why blame the baby when your trying to get rid of it!" Nicole comes and says " me and your father are happy that your not going to destroy the only thing that God ever created!" Yunho comes and holds Nicole in his embrace...

The Jungs family were laughing and chatting when the doorbell rang while Yunho gets up from the couch and walks to the door and opens the door seeing EXO standing there as Yunho said " come in!" The boys came in when Baekhyun asked Alliene " is it true Alliene that your getting rid of MY BABY!" Alliene slowly gets up and says " I've made my decision in not to destroy my baby!" Baekhyun said " well I'm glad that you finally understood!" Alliene walks to Baekhyun but he pushes her away as she asks " why can't you let me hug you!" Baekhyun said " I'm sorry I have to say this to you!" Alliene stayed and remained calm letting Baekhyun finish...

Baekhyun had to say this once and for all that he's engaged to best friend since childhood... Kim Taeyeon... yes he's fallen more deep in love with her and he will never ever cheat on her and even he proposed to her on the rooftop with a nice and he even impregnated her... Baekhyun never felt so madly in love that he can't stay away from Taeyeon and he is willing to be with her for eternity...

Baekhyun took a deep breath and said " girls, I'm getting married to Kim Taeyeon my childhood sweetheart!" Alliene and Allyane looked at each other when Alliene said " Baekhyun you know you love us and plus we were your first girls you ever loved!" Baekhyun knows that Alliene is right... the twins were his first and here's he breaking their hearts... Baekhyun said " I'm sorry but i have to be with my sweetheart right now!" Baekhyun leaves and the twins don't know what they'll do without him...

Baekhyun knows that by marrying Taeyeon, he'll lose the girls forever... but he doesn't care as he says to Taeyeon " let's be happy and live a happy life together!" Taeyeon nods her head and makes out with him... Baekhyun and Taeyeon were childhood friends but they went even more than friends by becoming sweethearts in school, the rest of them didn't like how Taeyeon treated Baekhyun... they sometimes see Taeyeon cheating on him with Irene from Red Velvet and even though Baekhyun denies being with Irene, Taeyeon always record a video and sends them to the guys...

Baekhyun will lose the girls if he doesn't do anything, the girls are his first but he's too blind to see that, will he cancel the wedding just before Taeyeon catches him leaving at the last minute?