First date

Fate or Coincidence?

Day of the event

Just as Chanyeol had told you the day before, your name ended up being on the VIP list and you were able to enter and get past security and went towards the red carpet.

Being nervous you tried very hard to not be noticed by anyone, you would smile here and there but for the most tried to avoid eye contact.

You were wearing a red dress that day and put your long brown/blonde ombre hair down:

Pretty Wendy son ~♥ | Red velvet dress, Wendy red velvet, Red velvet

You walked past curious fans in the crowd who wondered who you were, looking around you took in the lights and the glamour thinking about what it would be like to be actually famous for a living.

Suddenly you heard a bunch of fans screaming and before you could turn around to see who they were cheering for you felt a hand reaching out for yours and before you knew it you saw this handsome man in a suit standing in front of you:

Just 25 Pictures Of EXO's Chanyeol Looking Suave In A Suit To Brighten Your  Day - Koreaboo

(Chanyeol)-Oh look it's my girlfriend, you look amazing

(You)-I think I should be the one telling you that 

For a while it felt like it there was only the two of you left on this planet as he was the only person in your sight, you didn't even notice s walking past you guys trying to wave at you two. 

Being next to him made you feel safe and reassured that even if a fan or reporter were to take pictures of the two of you it wouldn't matter.

He then guided you towards the front door and into the whole venue where there was already assigned seats for ever artist/group.

Your seats happened to be at the front of the stage for some reason which you thought was weird since it would mean that the chances of you being on camera would be higher.

Little did you know that him and s were planning a special performance for you..but we'll get to those details in a second.

For the majority of the time at the event you spent it laughing at his members goofing around and dancing when other singers would perform and you felt comfortable as Chanyeol held your hand and made funny comments as the members would .

You would occasionally hear the fans asking the exo members questions like: "who is Chanyeol oppa sitting next to?" "is that his girlfriend?" but the members thankfully would disregard them and let you know that they won't tell them anything.

Whenever those questions would be heard by Chanyeol he just told you: "don't worry about them they're all just curious since you're the first date I've ever brought to an event like this"

(You)-Wait really? I'm your first?

(Chanyeol)-Mhmm (he said while nodding with a smile)

Soon it became time for EXO to perform and Chanyeol whispered into your ears that he'd be back soon and you were left alone for about 30 minutes.

The fact that you got to watch them perform in person was a dream come true since you never thought you'd meet the people behind the small screen you would watch them through every day.

After they performed two of their hit tracks from their current album the lights went off and after a couple of minutes the lights went back on and to everyone's surprise Chanyeol was sitting by himself on stage with a guitar:

Special stage 10cm, Chanyeol EXO, Rose Blackpink, jihyo Twice by Jiellian  _21 on SoundCloud - Hear the world's sounds

You thought maybe this was part of the performance and didn't think much of it at first, but was slightly worried that this might be his way of announcing the fact that you two are dating.

He then began strumming his guitar and sang the song Me after you by Paul Kim which made you get teary eyed by the time he hit the chorus and looked at you the whole time.

After he sang he then stood up and knowing that the cameras were filming him he took out a rose of his pocket and made his way towards your seat to give it to you.

(Chanyeol)-I know many have been wondering on who this lovely female standing next to me is and I'm here today to announce that I'm in a relationship and that I want my fans to be happy for me since I've been waiting for this moment for a long time and I love her very much. 

Everyone then began to take pictures but for the most part applauded him for gathering up the courage to tell this news to the public.


Later that night

Chanyeol had offered to drive you home so that you two could get some alone time after hanging out with s

Arriving to the front steps of your place you return his jacket that he had offered you 

(Chanyeol)-No keep it since you might not be seeing me for a while

(You)-Why's that? (you asked as he took both of your hands into his)

(Chanyeol)-We're actually going on tour next week and I won't have time between then to see you, I'm sorry for leaving you just when things are starting for us (he says pouting slightly)

(You)-Ohh I see well it's part of your job so I can't tell you not to go but promise me that you'll face time me whenever you can

(Chanyeol)-Of course I wouldn't miss out on a chance to see you cute face (he said while pinching your cheeks)

Before you went into your place he gave you a quick kiss on the cheek and that was the last time you saw him for a while.

To be continued