Who are you?

Fate or Coincidence?

Your POV-

Waking up in someone's bed you immediately freaked out and made sure you were fully clothed before walking around the house. You also realized your leg was now bandaged and mostly healed.

As soon as you head towards what appears to be the front door you feel someone saying "hey where are you going?"

(You)-Oh I'm sorry I seemed to have ended up here on accident, I'll be on my way then.

(Mystery man)-Why don't you stay for breakfast? I'll make sure to get you back home safely afterwards (he says giving you a gentle smile)

Not knowing what to do and where you were you tried to look for your phone but realized that you lost it once you were abducted and now you are inside a strange man's home.

(You)-Sorry to ask but who are you? Why have you brought me here?

(Mystery man)-To answer one of those questions, my name is Lee Soo Hyuk. Why don't we discuss your questions over blueberry pancakes? (he says handing you a plate)

(You)-Ohh wow that looks amazing but I can't eat with someone I don't trust

(Lee Soo Hyuk)-Well fine to get straight to the point I was actually one of the bodyguards for the kidnappers that they hired but after figuring out that you were the one in danger I immediately took you out of that basement and into my hidden location where no one can find you.

(You)-If I didn't know better I would think you're some kind of serial killer, but thank you for taking me to the hospital for my leg.

(Lee Soo Hyuk)-Hospital? no I couldn't take that risk of you getting found out about. I took out that bullet myself and did some minor stitch work but your welcome

(Your thoughts)-"this guy is hot but scary at the same time...what are you saying y/n-ah?! you have Chanyeol who's probably looking for you. But this guy also looks a lot like him"

You then heard your stomach growl and ended up eating his pancakes.

(Lee Soo Hyuk)-May I ask you something? (he says staring at you making you feel intimidated)

(You)-As long as it's not extremely creepy or personal then yes

(Lee Soo Hyuk)-After seeing you be in that kind of horrific situation, I would like to offer you my services if that's alright with you.

(You)-(chokes on water)-"you what now?"

(Lee Soo Hyuk)-Oh no I meant my bodyguard services

(You)-I don't need a bodyguard I can take care of myself sir, now as promised take me back home I'll have my address put into your phone's GPS (you said gesturing him for his phone)

(Lee Soo Hyuk)-Oh we're not in Korea right now we're actually in Japan, but I have a scheduled flight for you tonight so relax and make yourself at home.

(You)-You didn't have a secret hideout spot in Korea?

(Lee Soo Hyuk)-Well no everyone from my agency would've found out I left my last spot and found me then so I came out to my apartment here in Tokyo instead.

(You)-Can I at least use your phone to let my friends and mostly my mom know I'm okay?

(he then hands you his phone and you call your mom immediately)

(Mom)-Hello?

(You)-Mom it's me I'm okay!

(Mom)-Oh thank goodness, Seulgi and Chanyeol have been looking all over for you asking around for people if they've seen you. When are you getting home? Have you eaten?

(You)-Yes I've eaten and I'll be back home probably by tonight

(Mom)-Where are you right now? I'll come get you!

(You)-Oh there's no need...I'm not in Korea at the moment

(Mom)-What does that mean? where did they take you?

(You)-Uhm so you see this strange men kind of rescued me and I'm kind of having to listen to him since I'm worried he may kill me 

Soo Hyuk hearing this then takes the phone from you

(Soo Hyuk to your mom)-No need to worry about your daughter ma'am she'll be back home in one piece

(Mom to Soo Hyuk)-Who are you? Why are you with my daughter?

(Soo Hyuk)-I'm your daughter's body guard 

(you yelling from the back)-"no you're not!"

(Mom to Soo Hyuk)-Well whoever you are thank you for keeping her safe, make sure to keep your hands off of her

He then says "I will" and hangs up.

You then just left the room and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower to relax your mind.


At the airport

Soo Hyuk and you both get your tickets and head to your seats.

Not wanting to talk to him during the flight you put on your headphones and looked at your movie screen

Soon the 2 hour flight ended and you just walked near the front of the entrance to get a taxi until he stopped you.

(Soo Hyuk)-Let me drive you back, Wendy-ssi

(You)-I'm thankful for everything you've done for me but I think this is where we should part ways since I don't need anymore of your services. Maybe another celebrity may need your services soon.

Not taking no for an answer he takes your arm into his car and drives you back.

(You)-What was that about? I can take care of myself, why don't you trust me?

(Lee Soo Hyuk)-I must complete my mission to protect you, I swear that once I drive you home it'll be the last time you'll ever see me.

The quiet car ride just continued other than the times you gave him directions once you were about 5 mins away from your apartment complex

You got out of his car awkwardly but made sure to thank him once again


Feeling glad to be back home you ran up the stairs and got into your apartment to see Seulgi and the EXO members all waiting on the couch.

Once you entered it became a massive bear hug with all 9 of the EXO members plus Seulgi and Taeyong

(You)-Hey guys I missed you but can you at least let me breathe?

They soon then let go one by one and Chanyeol approached you, looking concerned after seeing your leg

(Chanyeol)-What happened?

(You)-I got shot but thankfully was rescued by someone, but I'm fine now.

A part of you felt like you needed to tell Chanyeol and Soo Hyuk but decided that it wouldn't be a problem if you never saw him again.

But what if this wasn't going to be the last time you would see him?

Should you have taken his offer?

To be continued


Quick question: Would you all want Soo Hyuk to return? or should we just erase him from the storyline completely?