Meeting his sister

Fate or Coincidence?

Your POV-

Knowing that you were graduating in a year and that internships were going to be your next step, you decided to take Chanyeol's offer on meeting with his sister and called the number on the business card.

ring...ring...

(Yoo-ra)-Hello this is Park Yoora speaking, who may I be speaking to?

(You)-Hi I'm Wendy, Chanyeol's girlfriend (you said that last part nervously)

(Yoo-ra)-Oh Wendy-ssi! I'm glad to finally be talking to you, you have no idea how much I've wanted to meet you since Chanyeol won't stop talking about you.

(You)-Oh really, yeah I was calling since I had some questions about journalism and news broadcasting and was wondering if I could schedule a time to meet you.

(Yoo-ra)-of course! yeah let me check my schedule for the next two weeks and I will email you if you don't mind telling me your email.

(You)-Yeah it's (insert words and numbers)@gmail/yahoo.com 

(Yoo-ra)-Great well if all goes well with my schedule I should have time for you next week, I'll be sure to keep in contact with you!

(You)-Yeah me too..should I call you unnie? or..

(Yoo-ra)-Unnie works for me, I always wanted a younger sister anyway. I should get going now but it was nice to hear from you.

(You)-Me too unnie :) with that you both hung up the phone.


A couple days later on a dinner date with Chanyeol

(You)-So I finally called your sister a couple days ago

(Chanyeol)-(looks panicked for a second)-"did she say anything embarrassing about me?"

(You)-What no we barely talked about you

(Chanyeol)-What why not?...I'm the reason you two connected. Anyways what did she say?

(You)-I told her that I wanted to meet with her to ask questions about her field and she told me she'd email me her availability. Although she did mention that you talked about me alot. So do tell what you have been saying about me. (you said while petting his hand to make him uncomfortable)

(Chanyeol)-Stop it, it tickles and don't worry I only talked about you briefly since it was a family dinner and everyone kept asking about you

(You)-You're parents?

(Chanyeol)-Yeah they've actually wanted to meet you for a while but I didn't want to rush anything since we've just gotten back together again and I don't want to ruin what we have

(You)-and I love you for that but don't worry I would be glad to meet your parents someday 

Chanyeol then walked you home and the moment you got to your door you saw that you received a package from someone

The package happened to be one single rose and you smiled to yourself thinking it was from Chanyeol but little did you know that it was from someone else

But we'll reveal that later.


2 weeks later

Chanyeol's sister eventually sent you an email about the time of when to meet and the location of her company building.

Once you arrived you couldn't help but be in awe of the company building and thought about what it would be like to work in such a place.

You then walked in and to your surprise Chanyeol sister was in front by the receptionist's desk and immediately ran out to hug you before you could even say hi.

(Yoora)-I'm so happy to see you! (she says hugging you tightly)

(You)-Me too but I would be happier if I could breathe

(Yoora then apologizes and takes you on a tour of the newsroom and the area for you to get snacks)

(Yoora)-(takes a cookie)-omg these are my absolute favorite

(You)-So I actually wanted to ask you some questions if that's alright with you

(Yoora)-Yeah of course let's talk over by the couches

(You)-My first question is on if you could explain to me about the process of what you do exactly as a reporter.

(Yoora)-So usually each reporter is given a list of stories for the week by the journalists who write them and from there rehearse and shoot the reports from there, usually we have around 1 hour to memorize everything or sometimes even 10 minutes if its an immediate news story, in those cases we do have monitors in the back of the camera who have the stories written out so that we don't make a mistake. (FYI this is all made up I have no idea what a work day for a reporter looks like)

(You)-Ohh I see (you said while taking notes on your notebook)

(Yoora)-Are you interested in becoming a reporter? What brought you to meet with me?

(You)-I have had thought of becoming a journalist but not for daily news but more like for making magazines for either pop culture of fashion, not that I have anything against news reporters I have so much respect for what you do.

(Yoora)-(smiles)-no worries I understand what it's like to be lost in terms of not knowing where to go once you graduate from college, trust me it took me a while to find my passions for news reporting but once I started doing it as my job I felt that this is what I was made to do. I hope you'll find your passions one day as well but don't force yourself into doing something you have no experience in or an interest in as that will make the experience worse and you won't gain anything from it.

(You)-Yeah I hope so too, thank you

(Yoora)-Now that we're done with talking about career paths I have actually have something I want to show you and actually give you (she says taking you to her office)

Once you entered her office you saw a beautiful white dress hanging on a hook of the wall, that would look like this (on you):

Login or Sign up | Beludru merah, Gaun, Selebritas Red Velvet Wendy | Wanita, Selebritas, Pristin

(You)-Unnie I can't except this! But also what is this for?

(Yoora)-Chanyeol didn't invite you yet? That's so forgetful of him. I've been invited to a party that's kind of like the Met Gala but more like just a fancy party filled with celebrities. I wanted you to come with me and some of my friends if that's something you have time for of course.

(You)-(looks at the dress before responding)-I would love to go but would I be able to invite one of my friends as well? Her name is Seulgi and I'm sure she'd love to meet you!

(Yoora)-Yay it's a girls night then, here's the invitation for you both it's going to be next Saturday at this location. Can't wait! But here take the dress with you.

You then immediately hug her to thank her before leaving with the dress and head home to give Seulgi the good news.

What will happen on this fancy night party with celebrities? Why didn't Chanyeol tell you about the event?

To be continued