Your Stalker (pt.2)

Fate or Coincidence?

Your POV

It's been a couple of weeks now and you were back in Korea now and going about your life as usual, helping out your mom at the florist shop.

It had been like any ordinary day as you were taking the bus in the late afternoon and heading to your campus for one of your classes.

By the time your class had finished was around 5:30pm and luckily you lived close by as it was completely dark outside and this is when you would usually call either Seulgi or your mom on your way back to the apartment to ease out your fear of getting abducted.

Today it happened to be your mom, she knew how scared you would be and would ask every couple of seconds if you were close to your front door.

Although you were close to your front door once you passed the parking lot near your apartment complex you heard a single gun shot near you and started to run up the stairs however by the time you tried to run up you got shot in the leg which caused you to fall to the floor.

You could hear your mom through the phone but soon got unconscious as your vision turned pitched black.


The next morning

You woke up to see that both of your hands and legs were tied up and that you were still very much bleeding from the gun shot 

The room you were in was completely dark as there was no windows or any source of light..until some tall male pulled the string to turn on the lights

You soon saw two girls wearing masks to cover their face coming towards you.

(Person 1)-Let's turn on the video for her to see I think she'll like that

(Person 2)-just nods and turns on the projector with the remote

The footage they showed you were both the times when Chanyeol revealed his secret relationship with you at the awards show, as well as the news report of how you two were seen together recently in Spain.

(Person 1)-So I see you two are still doing well huh? (she says grabbing your chin)

(Person 2)-I really thought we could get rid of you but I guess you two were just inseparable

(Person 1)-tells person two to take the tape off of your mouth

(You)-What do you mean get rid of me?

(Person 2)-Ohh yeah the whole cheating scandal thing was for him to get back together with me, you see we used to date during his predebut years and it made me mad that he broke up with me just because his company told him to do so, or else his career would be on the line. Tragic isn't it? Now what made me even more pissed off was the fact that his company approved of him dating you and not me.

(You)-Well maybe he doesn't want you back, ever thought of that?

(Person 1)-Easy now there little girl, we don't want to hurt you since we're using you to get him here and he wouldn't want to come if he knew his sweet sweet girlfriend was dead.

(You)-So it was you two who followed us all the way to Spain?

(Person 1)-Yeah that was a fun one but man was it hard to track you down

(Person 2)-Here's what you're going to do, call your bf and tell him you're okay or else your other leg with be shot as well (they say handing you a random phone)

You then manage to put in his phone number and let them hear the ringing as the phone call would have to be on speaker

(Chanyeol)-Hey where are you?! I went to your mom's store just to hear her telling me you weren't answering anyone's calls. Are you okay?

(You)-(holds back tears)-Yeah I'm fine I'll be back home soon I swear, you don't have to worry about me.

(Person 1)-hangs up the phone and they both leave

Just like that you were left in an empty room for 5 days straight and soon couldn't even feel the leg that was shot

Soon enough you collapsed and little did you know that the tall man that you saw earlier would be taking you to a safer location.


The next day

Chanyeol and the rest of Exo (plus Seulyong) knew you were being abducted by fans since you never returned home and had no choice but to turn Chanyeol in as bait.

But here's the catch once Chanyeol was able to lure the two fans who captured you into their white van (yes they be sketchy like that) and once they did that they could come and find you.

Their plan started out by tracing that last phone call that you had used to talk to Chanyeol and found the location of the basement of this old run down apartment building, soon enough they got in contact with the crazy fans and decided on the time.

However, what are they going to do once they find out you are no longer tied to that chair?


Cut to when the squad arrives to the location

(Suho)-Alright so Chanyeol go in there and seduce them

(Exo members)-looking at him like :O

(Suho)-What that was the plan wasn't it?

(Sehun)-Yes mother but when you say it, it sounds less cool

Soon Chanyeol left the van and successfully got the crazy fan girls into the fan (who claimed to be his ex-girlfriend into the fan with their hands tied up so that they couldn't escape) but of course the moment that shocked everyone was the fact that you were no longer sitting on the chair as the two kidnappers had mentioned.

Where were you?

Who was the man that took you?

To be continued


(Author's Note)-I apologize for the last minute written chapter, I understand if anyone wants to unsubscribe to this story now since I honestly have no idea where this story is going. So if anyone has any ideas of who the mysterious man in this story should be please bring them forward in the comment section :)