A second chance?

Fate or Coincidence?

1 year later (no this is not the last chapter)

You were now graduating college and ended up finding an internship just in time within a media company in Seoul

As for your love life...you were currently single, Soo Hyuk understood that you needed space and decided to not force you into being a relationship with him. But nonetheless he was still protective of you.

Did you miss Chanyeol? From time to time you did but you knew that he was better off without you being a part of his life anymore.

It felt as if you just woken up from a long dream where you found your celebrity crush on Tinder and ended up actually dating them..are we sure this wasn't just a fanfic you read?

Anyways it felt like you had just gotten a wake up call since you weren't even sure if you saw a future with him and his sister clearly didn't want you to be a part of his.

Your new job as a communications manager kept you busy to even think about being in another relationship anytime soon, as you would be traveling and constantly meeting up with new marketing managers.

In terms of Seulgi however she was still in a loving relationship with Taeyong to the point where they secretly moved into an apartment together without anyone's knowledge other than yours.

Wow I made your life sound completely boring huh?

Don't worry because I will now explain the fun aspects of your life now that you are employed:

1. Your business trips which may sound boring but the fact that you got to travel was honestly a dream that came true for you

2. You were able to repay your family's debt 

3. You finally felt accomplished with your life and more like yourself...so why is that you still felt that something was missing?


EXO during an interview

(Interviewer)-Now that you are back with another album what is something new we can expect?

(Suho)-In comparison to our previous albums we actually had more ballad tracks that each member personally wrote and produced so I think the fans will appreciate that

(Interviewer)-Oh is that so? Sounds like the fans will have something to look forward too for sure, now let's move on into answering some of the questions fans have sent in. To start we have a question for Sujeong who asked: "how do you stay positive during stressful times? I'm currently struggling with exams"

(Baekhyun)-I would say that if you ever feel stressed you should always remember to take a step back and remind yourself that you are only human, and that it's okay to not be perfect all the time once you realize that you'll feel more at ease to only work to your limits.

(Kai)-Yes it's always important to take breaks during when you study and not overwork yourself

(Interviewer)-Alright those were very encouraging answers I hope Sujeong-ssi will see this, moving onto the next question which comes from Eunyoung-ssi who asked: "I recently broke up with my boyfriend and was wondering on how to move on from him"

Every member looked at Chanyeol before answering the question

(Baekhyun)-It always hurts when the person you've loved for a long time is no longer in your life and I think that it will take time for you to move on but it'll be okay in the end.

Knowing that this topic was sensitive they soon moved onto the next question and the interview went on for the next 30 minutes


After the interview (At the dorms)

(Baekhyun to Chanyeol)-Hey dude you okay?

(Chanyeol)-Yeah why wouldn't I be?

(Baekhyun)-I know that question hit you hard and I just want to make sure you were alright as your bestfriend

(Chanyeol)-Of course it reminded me of her but what can i do when she doesn't want me back in her life?

(Baekhyun)-It's okay to be vulnerable, a year is not long enough for you to move on I would know

(Chanyeol)-Was it like this for you and Taeyeon noona?

(Baekhyun)-yeah except we had to see each other everyday after the breakup and act like everything was fine, because that's what everyone wanted. If you still love her she needs to know that. Don't lose your chances like I did.

Baekhyun then left him to be alone in his thoughts.


On a random night of the week 

You were walking home after a long day of work and soon stopped after realizing that there was someone running after you.

You turned around to see Chanyeol panting as he kept trying to yell out your name.

Not knowing what was happening you just walked closer to him.

(You)-What are you doing here?

(Chanyeol)-I can't do this anymore Wendy-ah

(You)-Huh? I don't know what you mean

(Chanyeol)-Just because you said it was over doesn't mean it's over for me, you don't get to make that decision for me.

(You)-It's late you should head back

(Chanyeol)-Is it because you had someone else? was Soo Hyuk what you needed?

(You)-What? no! I never went out with him, he was just trying to protect me and I guess someone found me with him and took photos.

(Chanyeol)-Then why did you end things with me? I'm not leaving you until you tell me

(You)-I don't know it was just a lot for me to handle okay! Not only was I unsure about my own personal life but I was only confused on if I even saw a future with you, because at the end of the day what are we really doing? Do you actually want to get married and build a family with me?

(Chanyeol)-Of course I do! You mean everything to me, let me prove it!

(You)-We already gave it a chance and I couldn't handle it, what chance do we have now?

(Chanyeol)-How about instead of dating me again, why not try marrying me instead? (he says pulling out a ring and getting on one knee)

(You)-What do you think you are doing? stand up!

(Chanyeol)-Answer me Wendy-ah, will you marry me and build a new future with me?

Let's see what you'll answer him with in the next chapter!

To be continued