His sister's plan

Fate or Coincidence?

Chanyeol's POV-

(from the previous chapter)

(You)-Can I ask you something?

(Chanyeol)-Yeah

(You)-That cheating scandal was real right? You may not have cheated on your exes but you ghosted them, making them think you cheated on them right?

(Chanyeol)-What are you talking about?

(You)-I heard everything from your sister, were you planning on leaving me too? Well guess what you won't have the chance to, because I'm breaking up with you.(you said leaving him before he could respond)

I attempted to run after her but thought that it wouldn't help the situation, instead I ran back into the mansion to find my sister.

(Chanyeol to Yoora)-Noona what do you think you're doing? What did you tell Wendy?

(Yoora)-I only told her the truth little brother, I see she made the right choice of leaving you

(Chanyeol)-Why do you always ruin all of my relationships? for what? the family's image?

(Yoora)-You think I married my husband because I loved him? of course not! I'm going to leave him once his company fails to find someone else it's really a cycle that you should be used to by now.

(Chanyeol)-But I'm not you, why can't you understand that?

(Yoora)-Wendy a college student who doesn't even have her future prepared is not right for you, date an idol for god's sake! is that so hard to do? I saw that you came with Irene today, why not date her?

(Chanyeol)-Stay out of my life! (he says while running out of the mansion and driving off to blow off some steam)


Your POV

It was now the next morning and you woke up in someone else's bed and also in someone else's clothes which is what scared you the most.

After looking around the room you found someone's wallet to confirm that you were indeed in Soo Hyuk's place again....

(Your thoughts)-"ugh not again..why am I always stuck with this man?"

You headed to the bathroom as you suddenly had the urge to throw up the alcohol you consumed the previous night.

Washing your face afterwards and changing back into your clothes you ran downstairs and headed for the door.

(Soo Hyuk)-Hey hey hey! eat breakfast first

(You)-I'm not doing this again, please tell me we're not in Japan again.

(Soo Hyuk)-No we're in my apartment in Korea why?

(You)-Great since that means I can run away and manage to get home on my own now (you said grabbing the door handle)

(Soo Hyuk)-Come on you're hungover and need to eat something in order to walk out of this house without fainting (he said carrying you over to a chair at his dining table)

(You)-Is this some joke to you?

(Soo Hyuk)-What do you mean?

(You)-you already know where I live but yet you decided to take me back to your place and changed my clothes, you clearly had other intentions am I wrong?

(Soo Hyuk)-No of course not, I did not remember your address since it's been months since I've last seen you so that is why I took you back here and second your clothes were covered in alcohol so I decided that it would be best to leave you in comfortable clothes. But if I made you uncomfortable in any way then I apologize.

(You)-I don't want to be your client, I'm sure you already have other people to protect so why did you choose to protect me yesterday? (you asked while taking a sip from the bean sprout soup he made)

(Soo Hyuk)-I only went after you since you were the only one in the rooms at the time the shooter was present, now eat so I can take you back (he says while walking away)

Soon you finished breakfast and waited for Soo Hyuk to come out from his room and decided to check where he was.

Making your way to one of the room you heard someone coming out of the shower and slightly opened the door and saw that his stomach was wrapped in bandages, of course you moved away and closed the door before he would notice but you couldn't help but wonder if he was possibly shot last night while he was on duty.

He then came out of the bathroom to see you sitting on the couch and took a seat next to you.

(Soo Hyuk)-So ready to go little one?

(You)-Yeah I can't wait to get out of here (you said while grabbing your things)

he then grabbed your wrist and noticed a bruise on your elbow (which was a bruise you got from bumping into the wall while you were drunk)

(Soo Hyuk)-come with me (he said while sighing and taking you the bathroom to get his emergency kit)

(You)-Oh come on it's just a bruise, it's not as bad as your injury (you said while stopping yourself from talking)

(Soo Hyuk)-How would you know that? and even if it's just a bruise it should still be treated since this one seems recent. (he said while applying medicine over my arm)

(You)-I checked to see where you were earlier and when I slightly opened one of the doors I saw that you were bleeding, are you okay?

(Soo Hyuk)-I'm fine, it's part of the job to get injured

(You)-Were you shot?

(Soo Hyuk)-Not from last night no, I was with you remember? until your boyfriend took you (he said sounding a little jealous saying the last part)

(You)-Right, and no he's not my boyfriend anymore (you said while moving away from his touch) if we're done now can we go please.

Without saying another word, he took you back to your place, and you got out of the car but the moment you saw Chanyeol right in from of your doorway you went back into Soo Hyuk's car.

(Soo Hyuk)-What's wrong?

(You)-Can you just drop me off somewhere else instead?

He then drove off and took you to a cafe to calm you down

(Soo Hyuk)-Want to tell me what's wrong now?

(You)-I broke up with my boyfriend last night and I didn't expect him to show up in front of my place, that's all.

(Soo Hyuk)-Why did you run away from him if you were the one that broke up with him? I think you would've had the upper hand here.

(You)-What do you think I should've done?

(Soo Hyuk)-I think you should've talked things out with him, hear him out despite how much you hate him and let your feelings out so that you have no regrets.

(You)-Maybe I'm not ready to do that yet, how did you handle break ups with your past girlfriends?

(Soo Hyuk)-I've always been the one to get dumped, and the one that remained in the love with them despite them breaking my heart.

(You)-You got dumped? Yeah I don't believe it.

(Soo Hyuk)-How about I take you somewhere to get your ex off your mind?

(You)-Don't you have bodyguard duties to attend to?

(Soo Hyuk)-I'm guarding you aren't I? (he says smiling)

(You)-Alright fine I'm in, where are we going?

(Soo Hyuk)-Take my hand to find out (he says reaching out his hand)

(You)-cheesy (you say while taking his hand)

He then takes you on a long car ride that you end up falling asleep in.

He ends up taking you to go fishing this river and the two of you spent the rest of the afternoon together.

Little did you know the two of you were being photographed by Chanyeol's sister who took these photos:

(Imagine Wendy as the girl in the scenario)-

Lee Si Young & Lee So Hyuk cuts scene (Valid Love) (Eng Sub) - YouTubeBlurb: Valid Love 17 | HanDrama

(Park Yoo-ra's thoughts)-"Chanyeol will never want to get back together with her now once he sees this"

What will happen once Chanyeol sees these photos? Who will you end up choosing?

To be continued