The break up

Fate or Coincidence?

Your POV

It was now the day of the event and you and Seulgi were getting ready and of course Taeyong was over to pick both of you up (since Chanyeol was hard to get in contact with for the past couple of days)

Once you two finally got ready you two ended up looking like this:

Red Velvet's Seulgi Looks Adorable In Her Green Dress At L'OCCITANE Event |  KPOP CHINGU fyeah! red velvet | Velvet wedding dress, Red velvet dress, Wendy red velvet

Knowing how pissed off you were about Chanyeol, Seulgi made sure you wanted to go to this event during the limo ride.

(Seulgi)-Are you sure you still want to go, knowing he might be there ignoring you?

(You)-Why should I be afraid of seeing him? He should be the one afraid of me for leaving me on read for the past week. Like what is he hiding from me? Taeyong do you know something?

(Taeyong)-No I wish I had something to tell you but he was also ignoring my calls and texts

To your surprise however once you arrived at the event you saw him with Irene who was also from the same company as him. The two were seen taking photos with other celebrities at the booths.

The Seoul Story on Twitter:

You decided to ignore him choosing another girl over you for now and decided to meet with his sister inside instead.

(Yoora)-Wendy-ah, I'm so glad you could make it but how come you're not with Chanyeol?

(Wendy)-I've been asking that to myself all week, but enough about him I came here to see you and spend time with my friends

(Yoora)-I'm sure if you talk things out with him everything will be fine, should I go yell at him for you instead I mean I've been doing it my entire life (she says trying to cheer you up)

(Wendy)-I hope so too but no I'll handle my issues on my own

Soon Yoora took you, Seulgi and Taeyong on a tour around this expensive mansion since it belonged to a friend of hers

(Yoora)-We also have bodyguards around the area in case an intruder enters as well so if you all feel threatened by anyone let them know, I've hired these men myself.

While looking around the stairway you happened to see a familiar face, despite him wearing sunglasses you could easily tell it was Soo Hyuk.

Thinking it was just a coincidence since this was his job, you decided not to bother him.

(Seulgi to you)-mind if Taeyong and I head off to get some snacks, we'll be back soon! 

(You)-Yeah go ahead

(Yoora)-Alright spill, how long as he been ignoring you?

(You)-What do you mean?

(Yoora)-This happened once with one of his ex-girlfriend's as well and they kept saying that it started from not responding to text messages to ignoring them in public.

(You)-Don't tell me those cheating rumors were true, you're his sister I thought you'd be defending him

(Yoora)-Only some of the accusations were, sure he never cheated on them but he did have a tendency to ghost them so they just assumed he cheated.

(You)-You knew he was never going to invite me...why did you bring me here then?

(Yoora)-I had to make sure you knew the truth, sure he may be my brother but I don't think he should keep ghosting his girlfriends just because he's going through a hard time.

(You)-You're lying sure he may have been ignoring for the past week but that doesn't mean he's changed

(Yoora)-Who knows maybe you'll be the one he might not want to lose, but if he continues to ignore you for the rest of the evening I would suggest that you leave him for your own sake. (she says lastly before leaving you in tears)

You then immediately run into one of the rooms to hide and cry in quiet space.

However you soon heard someone knock on the door.

(You)-Seulgi-ah I'm fine I just wasn't feeling good (you said lying trying to wipe off your tears)

(Lee Soo Hyuk)-It's me Wendy-ssi, may I come in?

(You)-Go away!

(He came in with a worried look on his face, wearing a black suit)-

Lee Soo Hyuk is classy in black and white for

(Lee Soo Hyuk)-What's wrong?

(You)-I thought you said that I wouldn't be seeing you again, just leave please

(Lee Soo Hyuk)-I'm sorry but I can't do that, it appears that there's a shooter in the house and we need to make sure everyone has been evacuated

(You then just nod and take his hand as he directs you to the one of the exits of the building)

You end up running into Chanyeol and Irene who ended up just walking past you. Chanyeol didn't even take a glance at you. Could you believe that? Was what his sister said true?

Soo Hyuk notices your behavior and pulls you closer to him when Chanyeol had walked past you two.

After some of the other bodyguards were able to find the shooter and pull him into the police officers vehicle, you felt a hand pulling you away from Soo Hyuk and the crowd.

It was Chanyeol who finally decided to talk to you.

(Chanyeol)-What are you doing here?

(You)-Shouldn't I be asking you that? why was I invited to a party by not by my boyfriend but by his sister? why were you ignoring my calls and texts?

(Chanyeol)-This event was supposed to be held for celebrities only, SM said no plus ones unless someone from the company needed a date, Irene called me a couple days ago before the event to come out. I had no intentions of being here in the first place. 

(You)-You couldn't have just texted me that information?

(Chanyeol)-I'm sorry I've had a lot on my mind lately, I never meant to hurt you.

(You)-Can I ask you something?

(Chanyeol)-Yeah

(You)-That cheating scandal was real right? You may not have cheated on your exes but you ghosted them, making them think you cheated on them right?

(Chanyeol)-What are you talking about?

(You)-I heard everything from your sister, were you planning on leaving me too? Well guess what you won't have the chance to, because I'm breaking up with you.(you said leaving him before he could respond)


Back in the mansion

Looking for Seulgi you end up drinking away the pain in your heart, since a part of you knew that he wouldn't hurt you but at the same time you felt that you did the right thing.

Soon enough you passed out because of your low alcohol tolerance and ended up in someone else's bed.

Curious to find out the rest? Stay tuned!

To be continued