Betrayal

Fate or Coincidence?

Not only did Chanyeol's sister release the photos to Chanyeol but she also sent it to journalists who would use that to their advantage to upload an article titled: "Chanyeol's girlfriend is cheating on him? (New photos of Wendy and her new man)"

Everyone soon saw the article the next day and wrote hate comments towards you and even came near your home to egg your windows.

You soon couldn't even leave your house and it had been weeks since you've seen Soo Hyuk since that last "fishing date", you were confused about your feelings towards him, but you knew that Chanyeol would be hurt by your actions.


Back at EXO's dorm

(Sehun to Suho)-Hyung is he still in there breaking things?

(Suho)-yes child now go back to your room and let mom handle this (he says attempting to open the door but he soon left after Chanyeol yelled at him to get out)

(Sehun)-Let me try (he says opening the door and pulling Chanyeol to the living room where the rest of the members would be sitting on the couch)

(Chanyeol)-I need to be alone for now!

(Suho)-We understand you're mad but you know Wendy, she wouldn't do this to hurt you.

(Chanyeol)-She broke up with me because she already had a new guy in her life hyung! what is there to explain?!

(Sehun and Baekhyun whispering)-"this guy looks like a manlier version of Chanyeol"

(Chanyeol)-I heard that! (he says throwing a pillow in their direction and leaving the room afterwards)

(Suho)-really guys?! we were supposed to make him feel better, not worse!

(D.O)-I'm sure he'll realize what's going on and the two will reconcile soon, now I'm going to make lunch if anyone's hungry.

Kai, Sehun, and Baekhyun follow him to the kitchen like three lost puppies

Suho then leaves the dorm to go find you, knowing that Chanyeol wouldn't handle the situation on his own.

Once he arrived in front of your place he had to wait for fans to leave in order to run up to your apartment door.

(Suho)-Wendy-ssi please open the door!

You open the door to see Suho standing outside your door and let him in before anyone else would notice his presence

(You)-I know you're here to talk to me about Chanyeol, he's right to be mad at me I deserve it since I broke up with him.

(Suho)-You still love him don't you?

(You)-I'm not so sure anymore, I thought I did but as of now my feelings are all over the place

(Suho)-I know you're not cheating on him and that man you were with is someone you're close with, but you eventually need to talk to him in order to resolve issues you're having.

(You)-That's easier said than done since I can't even leave my apartment without getting bombarded by fans who remind me that I'm worthless everyday

(Suho)-it's going to be okay, if meeting him is an issue then I'll make him come to you.

(You)-Thanks for coming but I think it's better for Chanyeol and I to take a break from each other for a while.

Suho leaves shortly after giving you a hug to make you feel better.


A month later

On your way to the library you received a note on the chair that you frequently sat at that read: "meet me by the vending machines"

You then head over to the vending machines that's located a floor below, to see Chanyeol in a hoodie looking tired, wearing a mask.

(You)-What are you doing here? you're going to get caught

(Chanyeol)-That's all you have to say to me?! (he says rather loudly)

(You then take him into a supply closet so that no one can hear you two arguing)

(You)-I know I hurt you and that whatever I say isn't going to make you forgive me

(Chanyeol)-Why did you leave me? do you not love me anymore? (he says taking your hands)

(You)-I don't know anymore (you said looking away from him)

(Chanyeol)-Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me anymore, if you do that then I'll never come back into your life.

(You)-(look into his eyes)-"I don't love you anymore, I'm sorry" (you said while a tear left your eye)

(Chanyeol)-You're leaving me just because of what my sister told you? since when did you start trusting her more than me?

(You)-I don't want to hurt you anymore so please leave (you said opening the door for him)

(Chanyeol)-Don't do this Wendy-ah, tell me you still love me. (he said in a tone where you could recognize that he was trying not to cry)

You then ran to the bathroom to cry, meanwhile Chanyeol was still in the closet crying as well.

Where did it go wrong between you two?

To be continued