Surprise coffee date

Fate or Coincidence?

Your POV-

NO NOT AGAIN! YOU ARE WORTHLESS you said yelling at your terrible WIFI connection at your apartment, leaving you no other choice but to head to the nearest Starbucks that was opened.

While you were heading out Seulgi stopped you by grabbing your hoodie

(Seulgi)-Sweetie where do you think you're going at 8pm on a Tuesday night?

(Wendy)-Our WiFi and I have an assignment I need to turn in, don't worry I'll be home before 10pm

(Seulgi)-Is that it? Nothing else is happening?

(Wendy)-What's that supposed to mean? Of course I'm only leaving to turn in my assignment and get some coffee to recharge, want me to get you something on the way?

(Seulgi)-No I'm good and what I was implying was that you should go see him.

(Wendy)-Who's him? (you asked while putting on your mask)

(Seulgi)-Ohh idk you're boyfriend which I don't know how much longer you'll have him for if you keep rejecting his offers to see you

(Wendy)-I've been busy with school work you know how online school has been for the majority of us, I don't have time to date right now when my grades are dropping like crazy.

(Seulgi)-Alright go on and get your assignments in but promise me that the next time you see him you won't avoid him.

(Wendy)-Okay mom I won't 

(Seulgi)-See you later (she says while closing the door)


At the cafe

Finally finishing your assignment and turning it in was the greatest feeling you've had all day.

As you were packing up your stuff to leave you heard a familiar voice coming towards you

(Chanyeol)-Well well well look who it is, so let me get this straight you don't have time to see me but you have time to come here and study? (he says while holding two hot chocolates and giving you one of them)

Let's not pretend that when he walked in the room you totally saw him in slow motion forgetting that he was yours and was internally fangirling, but on the outside you had the biggest poker face that no one could read.

 You then took the hot chocolate from his hands thanking him and he took the seat next to you

(You)-How did you know I was here?

(Chanyeol)-I was on my way going back to the studio and came to stop by for a drink and just happened to see you here, why aren't you excited to me?

(You)-I am I just wasn't expecting this that's all (you said giving him a small smile)

For a few moments it was silent but the two of you were just staring at each other and before you knew it he brought his chair closer to yours and grabbed your hands to warm them up.

(Chanyeol)-Why aren't you wearing gloves? (he says with a worried look)

Before you could answer his question you noticed fans starting to recognize him and asking for photos to which he kindly said yes to and signed some autographs as well. Some of them did notice you as well and said some really nice things.

(Fan #1)-OMG is that you're girlfriend? she's so pretty

(Fan #2)-I'm so happy for you two

(Fan #3)-Unnie you are so pretty! no wonder he chose you

Not knowing how to respond you just smiled and said thanks while Chanyeol did most of the talking.

As soon as they left the two of you did some catching up as he finally had you listen to his new single and he even helped you with your statistics homework.

Seeing that it was almost 10pm and both of you had to get going he walked you back to your place while holding your hand inside his pockets and this was the moment you realized why you fell in love with him in the first place.

His kind eyes and his charming smile,

The way he always knew how to cheer you up,

Like why would you leave someone so great?

Meeting him was the best thing that could've happened to you. 

Getting in front of your door he gave you his spare pair of gloves and the warmest hug you could've asked for.

(You)-We should do this again sometime, but next time I'll come to you

(Chanyeol)-I'm glad to hear that, see I'm fun to be around you just need to spend more time with me (he said pinching your cheeks as revenge for all the times you've said no to seeing him)

(You)-I'm sorry for everything I was just not prepared especially after we went official to the public

(Chanyeol)-Don't be sorry you have me remember? you can tell me anything 

He then gave you a soft kiss on your lips before leaving which caused you to blush like crazy when you got to your room.

(Seulgi yelling from the other room)-YOU SAW HIM DIDN'T YOU?

(You to Seulgi)-YEAH I DID AND IT WAS AMAZING YOU WERE RIGHT

(Seulgi)-BE GOOD TO HIM

With that you got ready for bed while smiling yourself to sleep :)

To be continued