Unexpected meeting

Fate or Coincidence?

2 years later

News article: Chanyeol from Exo has finally returned from the military just after two years, he's excited to see his fans again and hopes to create more music very soon so be on the look out! (New photos of him from paparazzi)

Chanyeol's Recent Airport Pictures Will Make You Believe In Magic - Koreaboo 박찬열 / Park Chanyeol | Park chanyeol exo, Park chanyeol, Chanyeol

Your reaction to this was mainly "meh who cares?" but was also glad that he looked healthy and happy after his training

At this point you decided not to have any expectations since it's been two years and there was no reason for him to contact you anymore.

As for you, you were now a senior in college and was now working on finding internships while having a part time job as a florist with your mom.

The thing that you were most looking forward to after two years of the corona virus being gone for good was to go on a study abroad trip to volunteer in Spain with Seulgi who had also taken the same class with you during the summer.

In Spain you would basically be helping to remodel schools for students and also go sightseeing from time to time 

Once you and Seulgi got enough money to go on the trip you two packed your bags and got on the plane as you would be there for the next two months.


On the plane ride

While listening to music on your playlist you couldn't help but smile a little bit when an EXO song came up.

Soon after a long flight of two plane rides the two of you arrived along with your classmates to the wonderful land of Spain, your classmates mainly spent time in Madrid on the first night and on the second day went to a more of the countryside to help paint and remodel the schools as promised.

You got to the know some of the kids in the building and all they brought you were smiles and strength as seeing them being happy in a building that's been burned down made you realize that you must work for what you want in life. Along with the fact that nothing comes easy.

Towards the late afternoon (like around 3pm) you got a text from an anonymous number that said: "come meet me here (sends address) at 7pm, I'll be near your hotel"

(Your thoughts)-who could this be?

You even showed the message to Seulgi on the car ride home and she happened to have a look on her face that screamed "I know who it is but I can't tell you" which made you frustrated but at the same time after watching shows like criminal minds you didn't think that going out alone at night in a foreign country was such a good idea and decided to delete the message.


2 days later

You received word that there was a kpop concert to be held near your area since there was an arena located close by but knowing that you couldn't just leave without the rest of your group you remained just curious as to which group it could've been.

However since you were allowed to go to the nearby convenient store to get snacks you and Seulgi and some other guys in the group left to go get some on the way back to the hotel.

You and you're friends decided to drink some beer and eat some snacks before heading back by sitting near the benches in front of the store.

Little did you know that you were being followed because you made the mistake of drinking a little too much on the way back and you soon realized that you were in an alleyway and Seulgi was no longer by your side.

Suddenly without saying any words you felt a tall figure approaching you and giving you a piggyback ride as they took you back safely to your hotel and the next morning you soon woke up not remembering a thing.

(You to Seulgi)-Hey how did I get back to the hotel last night?

(Seulgi)-I don't know I was too drunk to remember since we all ended up in different location throwing up shortly after drinking too much

(You)-Hmm maybe it was a dream then since I kept seeing a tall figure approaching me but I never saw their face so I don't know who brought me back here

(Seulgi)-(starts pacing back and forth around the room which was unlike her before she said these words)-Alright I'm done playing dumb, he's back and he wants to see you. 

(You)-Who's he?

(Seulgi)-(throws a pillow at your face)-oh my dumb child you're ex boyfriend, that's who texted you the other day and the guy who also brought you home last night.

(You)-Well great now I'm gonna be known for leaving a kpop idol on read, but why is he here?

(Seulgi)-EXO is having a concert here and they will be here up until the next week which gives you a chance to talk to him again

(You)-Hmm let me think about it (you said while running to the bathroom to get ready for the day since you were already late)

Later that day...

You received a call from the same number that Seulgi mentioned belonged to Chanyeol, after around the 2nd ring you decided to answer the phone.

(You)-Hello

(Chanyeol)-Hey I know it's been a while but would it be okay for me to come see you since I know you're also in Spain at the moment

(You)-I don't know if I'm ready to see you just yet, plus aren't you like super busy preparing for the concert?

(Chanyeol)-I always make time for the people I care about and I really missed you

(You)-Fine then how about tomorrow night since I'll be free by then

(Chanyeol)-That sounds great I'll have a car pick you up tomorrow night around 7pm so be ready

(You)-See you then, bye

(Chanyeol)-bye

To be continued