Concert Date

Fate or Coincidence?

Your POV

As expected from the previous night's incident with the paparazzi's an article went out that was titled: 

EXO's Chanyeol reuniting again with his girlfriend in Spain? (New photos of them in the car)

As of last night it seems that Chanyeol and his girlfriend Wendy were spotted at a restaurant in Spain and also seen getting into Chanyeol's car once they left the restaurant. It seemed as if the two were never broken up despite rumors and the couple looked happy on their date. Best of luck to the happy couple!

EXO`s Chanyeol and Red Velvet`s Wendy Amazed with Their Clear Acapella  Vocals with [Stay with Me]

Jhhuang (gjaron60) - Profile | Pinterest

However not all fans including his "ex-girlfriends" who leaked the news about the cheating scandal 2 years ago were happy about the fact that the two of you were still together and decided to take matters in their own hands.


2 hours before the concert 

Standing in line for two hours like everyone else in the blazing hot sun you and Seulgi were now at the point of just sitting on the ground dehydrated and not even knowing why you were in line for at this point.

Some fans recognized you and kept trying to push you and Seulgi to the front since they thought you deserved special treatment, but you assured everyone that you were just like any other fan in this line and that dating him wouldn't change your status. But the thing that annoyed you the most were the questions they kept asking.

(Fan 1)-Did you two get back together?

(Fan 2)-Is it true that he cheated on you two years ago?

(Fan 3)-Did he break up with you just to win you back?

To your luck however, you eventually then saw the gates open before you could respond, and the moment it opened you ran with Seulgi to go to your seats.

(Seulgi)-Now I'm glad Taeyong and I never decided to go public, that was so annoying and unbearable like do they not care about your feelings?

Getting into your seats which weren't actually located in the front of the stage but towards the sides of the screens since Chanyeol knew how you wouldn't like people recognizing you.

However you did have the chance to go backstage once they finished performing ;)

The concert went well as usual since EXO has been doing this for years now and performed all their hit songs and ended with an encore of singing the song "Don't Go"

Right before they were about to finish their goodbyes' to their fans Chanyeol mentioned that you were in the crowd and told everyone that you two never broke up.

Thankfully because it was dark in your area no one noticed you and you just smiled to yourself and Seugli kept nudging you as a way of teasing you two.

Before you knew it security had come to the two of you backstage to meet the members.


Backstage 

Walking through the black doors you two were then taken to the dressing rooms/the catering area

Taeyong had also come to support the members but also to come see Seulgi as she immediately ran to hug him the moment she saw him

(Taeyong)-Did you miss me that much?

(Seulgi)-Of course I did! why did you not miss me? (she says pouting to him)

You being you were just cringing by their aegyo and had baby barfs watching them make out right in front of you

(EXO members)-Yah Taeyong-ah we invited you as our guest not to make out in our dressing room! save that for later you two (they said throwing some of the stuffed animal gifts they got at the couple)

(Chen)-So this is the lovely Wendy-ssi, thank you for still dating this idiot we've tried for years to find him a girlfriend 

(You)-Oh no I should be thanking him for dating me, and also congrats on having another baby! (I don't know I'm just making stuff up at this point)

(Chen)-Ohh thank you, maybe the two of you will soon have your own kids in the future

(Suho)-I can't believe you all got girlfriends before me....

(Sehun)-You're not getting any younger hyung we'll set you up on Tinder next since my plan worked for Chanyeol hyung

(Kai)-Yeah I'll help with that since we need to Photoshop his recent photos his aging lines are really starting to show

Suho then ran after them as they kept teasing him about his age

(Xiumin)-(runs into the room shirtless and you tried to look elsewhere but couldn't)

(Baekhyun)-Chanyeol-ah I think your girlfriend is checking Xiumin hyung out

(Chanyeol)-(takes his shirt off and gives it to Xiumin instead)-"I have abs too you know" he says in a jealous tone

(Xiumin)-Oh sorry Wendy-ssi I didn't know you were here, but thank you for staring that means by gym time has been paying off

Once everyone was changed into their comfortable clothes you all headed out to EXO's guesthouse to head to their after party 

You, Seulgi, and Taeyong got a tour of the house from the members before heading to the second floor which was where there was a bar/pool table set up

However once you arrived to the party and waited for Chanyeol to meet you upstairs with some drinks you got a cryptic message from an unknown number

(Unknown)-(photos of you at the front entrance of the house)- with a text saying "You better watch your back"

Who could this be? How did they know where you were currently?

To be continued


Thank you for reading this far if you've made it to this message! I'll be updating again soon~