First convo

Fate or Coincidence?

Your POV-

(Seulgi)-Hey I'm having a virtual date soon so don't bother me for the next 2 hours 

(You)-Yeah yeah we get it you're in love 

(Seulgi)-Why don't you try going on a dating app too? that's how I found my current boyfriend

(You)-Don't you know me? I'm a huge introvert that I can't even simply text my crushes anymore because I'm scared of being left on read

(Seulgi)-(takes your phone and downloads the app before giving it back to you)-Wendy-ah as of today you are no longer going to be single because look at you, my best friend is a total package. I'm sure one of these guys will see that.

You then end up giving in and Seulgi helped you create your profile in terms of the picture and the description.


Here are some of the photos you chose:

HD wallpaper: K-pop, RedVelvet, Wendy (Red Velvet), women, smiling, girls |  Wallpaper Flare wendy, red velvet, and kpop image beauty, kpop, and red velvet wendy image

You then proceeded to swipe around and talked to people near you but no one really made your heart flutter or grabbed your attention until you saw an account that had "Park Chan Yeol" as its username and at first you like everyone else doubted that this was actually the guy from EXO.

But you're not gonna lie because a little part of you wanted it to be real since the photos this person uploaded were just to die for.

Here are some of the one's he's posted:

exo, chanyeol, and park chanyeol image exo and chanyeol image exo, chanyeol, and park chanyeol image

By the seventh time you came upon his profile you decided to swipe right on him since if this person was pretending to scam and catfish people why not let him know that you're not as desperate like the other girls who's come across his profile.

To your luck you ended up matching with him and a part of you did freak out a little bit.

He ended up texting you first-

(Chanyeol)-Hello it seems we've matched

(Me)-How did you know? What gave it away? (You said smiling as you knew that sarcasm was definitely the way to go to mess with this person pretending to be your bias)

(Chanyeol)-Snarky are we? I like that ;)

(Me)-Wow thx

(Chanyeol)-So how are you?

(Me)-Pretty boring for the most part since you know how quarantine's been for all of us, I also have school starting tomorrow so not excited about that.

(Chanyeol)-I'm sure you'll be fine, education is very important as they say

(Your thoughts)-Is this person not going to play along with the whole "I'm an idol you can't have me" vibe? Wonder how long he's going to pretend like this is a normal conversation.

(Me)-Yeah I guess you're right since you're older than me so that's wise of you to say 

Author's Note: Sorry to interrupt this story but for this story I've decided to have him be his actual age which is 27

(Chanyeol)-Pulling the age card aren't we? You know my looks pay off for how old I actually am.

(Me)-Yeah yeah yeah, you know I've been wondering on when to ask you this but aren't you wasting your time being someone you're not on this app?

(Chanyeol)-What do you mean?

(Me)-Oh please cut the act I know this isn't the actual Park Chanyeol because he wouldn't go on such an app, he's probably way too busy rehearsing or recording something. You may have fooled other girls on this app but I'm not one of them.

(Chanyeol)-What makes you think this isn't my account? Is it wrong for idols like me to go on dating apps during our free time?

(Me)-No of course not it's wrong for SM and other entertainment companies to prevent idols from being in love publicly but that's not my point, catfishing is wrong sir and you should know better.

(Chanyeol)-How can I prove to you that I'm actually who I say I am? I can send a photo if you'd like

(Me)-Eww no thank you

He sends a photo anyway of his current attire which was him in a hoodie and jeans

pann-choa] WOW THAT'S CHANYEOL'S RECENT VISUALS - Netizen Nation - OneHallyu

(I then proceed to go on PCY's actual instagram to find the photo he sent to prove this guy wrong but failed to do so)

(Chanyeol)-Still don't believe me? How about this... meet me at this building at your university on Friday since we've decided to do a small meet and greet with fans through still social distancing of course. By then you'll meet me in person and we can settle this for good. (Here's my number so text me when you arrive that day)

(Me)-Yeah right like this is your real phone number

(Chanyeol)-Dial it and find out for yourself, you know most girls on here would've only asked me for pics or for my number but you on the other hand just don't care, why is that?

(Me)-Because I'm not gullible like everyone else I know what it's like to pretend to be something you're not, trust me I've created my fair share of fan accounts and got hate for not sharing my real photo.

(Chanyeol)-I'm glad I got matched with you actually if you got anything out of this conversation

(Me)-Why's that?

(Chanyeol)-Out of all the matches today you seem the most genuine and I appreciate it

(Me)-If I don't see you on Friday then I'm deleting this account and this conversation since I knew this app wouldn't do any good to me

(Chanyeol)-See you then Wendy-ssi I can't wait to meet you in person.

You then exited out of the app and got ready for bed. 

To be continued