t-shirt

goodbye summer
Please log in to read the full chapter

“You did say you packed enough for two weeks, right?”

 

Jimin nodded at Hoseok’s question as he put another spoonful of rice into his mouth.

 

Namjoon and Yoongi decided to come for lunch later, mentioning something about how they wanted to work on their expressionary project. Hence, Jimin was left with Hoseok, Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. He was wary of the way they were observing him, especially Taehyung. The sophomore looked perplexed.

 

Jin rested his chin on his palm, his other hand picking through the vegetables on his tray. “I guess things do change when you’re roommates.”

 

“Yoongi? Yeah, he’s alright.” Jimin picked up a piece of radish with his chopsticks.

 

“Uh-huh, you guys seem close now.” Taehyung commented.

 

“Really close?” Jungkook tilted his head, as if in consideration of something.

 

He swallowed the food in his mouth and shrugged. “We get along.”

 

“I don’t think I’d let even my best friend casually borrow my clothes unless necessary, especially not in the summer. I don’t want my clothes to smell like someone else’s sweat.” Hoseok shook his head with a grimace.

 

“Yeah, unless you’re more than best friends.” Jin nudged Hoseok, to which Taehyung gasped.

 

“What are you guys talking about?”

 

“It’s like, you guys went from zero to hundred.”

 

“In the span of three nights,” Jin added. “Although to be fair, you guys pretty much do see each other twenty-four-seven, so I guess things can happen.”

 

“But I thought…” Taehyung shifted his eyes between Jimin and Jungkook. “I don’t understand?”

 

“Yeah, neither do I. Care to explain?” Jimin raised his brow at the two elders sitting in front of him.

 

“You can totally try for the Academy Award,” Hoseok mumbled with a knowing smile as Jin pointed at his t-shirt with his chopsticks.

 

“This?” Jimin gestured to his own black tee, still not comprehending the situation.

 

“It’s black, Jimin,” Jin pointed out, as if Jimin didn’t already know.

 

“And?”

 

“Yoongi wears black all the time.” Jungkook blinked at him.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter