[FABRICATION]

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Isn't she an alluring beauty~" Donghae sighed in contentment.

 

"Enchantress~" Seungri said dreamily.

 

"Can you two stop ogling at the personal nurse I employed? Hyung, I'm going to tell noona and Lee Seungri, if army is making your male hormones go crazy, go hook up some girls in the club tonight," Jiyong smirked as he opened a bottle of wine, pouring them each a glass. 

 

The two guys finally pried their eyes away from the bedroom and turned around, giving their attention to Jiyong. 

 

"Awww, woori Jiyonggie wouldn't do that~" Donghae gave a sheepish smile.

 

"Have you forgotten that I still have a court case right on my back that involves clubs and women?" Seungri rolled his eyes. "That's a one way ticket to hell."

 

"Right. The media adores you unfortunately." 

 

"That aside, don't you think Yoona is a real hottie?" Seungri didn't want to dwell on his unfortunate news and changed the topic. "Those kind that I would definitely take on if I could."

 

"Yah, I'm here. Watch your language," Donghae gave a distaste look but broke into a playful smile thereafter. "Though I'm rather interested to hear your reply." 

 

Jiyong shook his head and chuckled, "A kind reminder, I'm married." 

 

Both men gave him the 'sure, go ahead and act like a saint' kind of look. 

 

"I mean it!" Jiyong answered. "Come on, what happens outside, stays outside. I'm crazy, but not that crazy. She's living here! Okay, not technically, but close enough or eventually she'll be staying with us." 

 

"Exactly! Like she's that kind of woman that can make men give up their wealth and family if she wishes," Seungri exclaimed. "Don't you think so?" 

 

Donghae nodded in agreement. 

 

"Hyung, are you sure you're in love with noona?" Jiyong asked. "Cause it certainly looks like you've the hots for this woman right here." 

 

"They can co-exist," Donghae chuckled. "It's just like you know you've an ideal type, but the one whom you love and spend the rest of your life with, is not your ideal type. Yoona is my ideal type but I'm positive that the one I love is Dara. Like what you said, what happens outside, stays outside and allow me to add on, what your woman doesn't know, won't kill her." 

 

"Are you trying to ask me to cheat?" Jiyong chuckled in disbelief.

 

He didn't expect Donghae to have this side of him. It's like Donghae is always the gentleman that the media portrays and it's the truth in real life too. He's polite to everyone and treats his girl like a queen. Hence, the above statement coming from him definitely caught Jiyong by surprise. 

 

"You acting like a saint doesn't mean you're one," Donghae rolled his eyes. "Don't act as if you'd never cheated before. Hell, you cheat like... what? Once per week? Sometimes even more. You and Kiko got together in an arranged marriage." 

 

"I do kinda like her. We're like two peas in a pod," Jiyong answered. "You know, the devils~"

 

"You mean matching tattoos and nasty personalities? Yeahs, that I agree," Donghae replied. "But that doesn't equate to love, Ji. It just means you guys found a common ground to live with each other and maybe, as friends."

 

"You sound like you're wrecking my marriage," Jiyong wasn't offended though. "Honestly, I wouldn't mind living with her and carrying on this whole charade. After all, before I accepted this marriage, I knew what I was getting into and since it's good for the company and I could still have my fair share of fun, I went with it. What I didn't expect was this sudden illness, but that doesn't mean I'm going to forsake her." 

 

"In sickness and in health?" Seungri smirked. "Sticking true to the wedding vows. Guess like our hyung is a responsible guy~"

 

"You brat," Jiyong gave a merciless hard knock on his head. 

 

"Jokes aside, how's Yoona?" Donghae asked. "It's been over two weeks and I can see that Kiko still doesn't like her, which is the norm, but it seems like she's at least doing the therapies?" 

 

"I don't know what's going on between the two of them but yes, apparently her words work like magic. Kiko is reluctant but she still does it nonetheless," Jiyong said. "I'm amused whenever the helpers share with me about the day. She has her own peculiar style, but it works." 

 

"Peculiar?"

 

"You know what she said to me on the very first day when she came to work?" 

 

Donghae and Seungri both looked at each other, breaking into a common smile, "scolded you to not smoke."

 

Jiyong was surprised, "how did you guys know?"

 

"You probably like to smoke in the morning to clear your sleep," Donghae explained. "Yoona doesn't allow that around the patient's surrounding. At least you only get lectured. There are others who had it worse."

 

"Halmeoni was a smoker and the very first day, Yoona went straight to her and extinguished the cigar in the mouth immediately," Seungri added with a laugh. "She snatched that box of cigar off her hand and threw it out of the window. I can still remember the scene vividly. It's funny, halmeoni screaming at her, she being unmoved and shouting back about how harmful cigar is to a patient." 

 

Jiyong could totally imagine that scene. 

 

"Yeahs, she gave me a lecture and wouldn't stop until I extinguished my cigarette," Jiyong chortled, recalling on their first encounter.

 

"That's im Yoona for you. She doesn't care whether you're a chaebol or a pauper. If she doesn't like, she won't put up with you," Donghae smiled proudly. "I guess that's what make her attractive and definitely the reason why those chaebols want her." 

 

"Too bad I can't have her," Seungri gave a dramatic sigh. "Halmeoni was this close to pair us up."

 

"You got rejected like Siwon hyung too?" Jiyong sniggered. 

 

"Pretty sure you'd be too, hyung. Don't be too smug," Seungri pouted. 

 

"What makes you so sure? Women flock towards me." 

 

"Women, not Im Yoona," Seungri pointed out crudely. "You don't meet any of her likings. For one, you smoke. See? You got lectured the moment you guys met. I only got nagged at for being frivolous." 

 

Jiyong fell silent at that remark, unknowingly taking note of her likings. 

 

"Ri!" A voice broke his thoughts and he looked up to see Yoona running into Seungri's arms. "I'm sorry, was working just now. How's army!" 

 

"Yoong!" Seungri threw Jiyong a victorious glance. "Great! Just perhaps, missing you? That's why the moment I've a break, I came over to see you. How's the new patient?"

 

"Still that frivolous," Yoona feigned anger but broke into a smile shortly after. "A handful, but I can manage it. Halmeoni's temper was 10 times worse."

 

"Aren't you going to greet your favourite oppa?" Donghae spoke up.

 

"I thought I haven't quite decided whether you or Siwon oppa is my favourite oppa?" Yoona laughed but gave Donghae a hug nonetheless. "But okay, since you're here, you deserve a hug for introducing me this job so that I can pick myself up."

 

Donghae was showing off to Jiyong as well.

 

"Jiyong-sshi, Kiko-sshi had just taken her meds and finished a round of therapy. She'll probably be napping for the next hour or two," instead of being jovial, when Yoona talked to Jiyong, she was all serious and professional. 

 

"Thanks." 

 

Jiyong felt like tearing the mocking smile from Donghae and Seungri faces, but all he could do was to grit his teeth and reply Yoona politely. 

 

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

 

"权总,您听明白我在说什么吗?(Mr. Kwon, can you understand what I'm saying?)" 

 

“是-是! (Ye-Yes!)" 

 

"那您觉得这个方案怎么样?有哪里不满意的吗?我们可以再商量商量。

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter