[CONNECTION]

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-LONDON-

 

It's 9PM. A man was in his apartment, surrounded by a few cardboard boxes. He's a handsome, fine guy. He had a head of touseled black hair, which was thick and lustrous. His eyes were a smoky, mysterious jet black. His face was strong and defined, his features molded from granite. His perfect lips ripe for kissing. He had dark eye brows, which sloped downwards in a serious expression as he packed his items.

 

Then, his phone rang and at the sight of who the caller was, his serious expression turned into his usual playful self, his smile etching its way back to his face. 

 

"Hyung! How's the packing going!" It's another man on the other line, calling out cheerfully.

 

"Yah, you'd been calling daily since FIVE days ago to check on my packing! I'm only going to stay in Seoul for a short-term project, not moving back permanently!" The man grumbled. "Even my mum isn't that naggy." 

 

"I'm concerned! Actually, more than that, I'm excited! Aren't you?"

 

"Why would I? Korea isn't really the place that has a lot of fond memories for me." 

 

"Awww come on! Your roots is here and we grew up in Korea together!" 

 

"Yeah yeah. So excited to see you, more excited to see your wife," The man smirked. "When's Fany returning from The States?" 

 

"She'll be back when you're back~" The other party cooed. "I've another person to introduce you when you're back."

 

"What? Yah!" The smile on the man's face faltered, replacing with a frown. "Not AGAIN?!" 

 

"I promise this time would be good! Pinky swear!" 

 

"I would have broken your pinky long ago, I swear," The man rolled his eyes. "Another reason to not want to return to Korea~ Attending lousy blinddates set up by Kang Daesung~"

 

"Really. If this still doesn't work out, I'll never find you another date," Daesung assured. "If even this woman can't capture your attention, then I'll resign to fate that you're really a weird guy and you can go ahead to be with the chairs and art pieces for the rest of your life." 

 

"This seems like a lot at stake," The man chuckled. "Okay, guess I'll get ready to order more chairs and art pieces to accompany me then."

 

"Don't speak too soon hyung~ Okay, I'll leave you alone to pack. See you in two days!" Daesung cheered. "The cold guy Choi Seunghyun is gonna eat his words for the first time ever~"

 

"I'm already starting to browse the art pieces that I would like to get. See you bro~" 

 

Choi Seunghyun, one of the world's leading master sommelier. Very little Asians had made it to the top in this field but yet, not only did this man emerged as the creme of the crop in his cohort, he is one of the fastest rising sommelier to gain fame and recognition. Initially, he started off in diners, helping customers pair wines with their meals. Within a short span of three years, he had emerged to be one of the most highly sought after sommelier, being employed by the rich to help in purchasing wine for their parties. From decanting the wine to explaining them during parties, he's in charge of it all. His skills was so recognised that a rich once rescheduled his entire party just so that he could be able to get hold of this man's help.

 

In the richman's world, Choi Seunghyun is a figure that's not to be missed.

 

"Korea, here I come~" he looked out into the night sky as he gave a soft smile, drinking his glass of Pinot Noir. 

 

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

 

-SEOUL-

 

"Omo unnie, I miss you so so much!"

 

"Yoong! I miss you too!" 

 

"Erhem, am I invisible here?"

 

"Awww, of course not! I miss you too, my hermit crab oppa~" 

 

"Yah yah, hermit crab? Is this how you should call your beloved oppa of over a decade?" 

 

"Hehe! I'm merely stating the fact~"

 

The trio settled down a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter