[DELECTATION]

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah, it's really you!" 

 

"S-Seunghyun oppa?!" 

 

Seunghyun obviously did not expect to bump into Yoona and Jiyong, though it shouldn't come as a surprise, since after all, she kind of worked under him. When she told him she had something on, he was slightly disappointed but he was glad that he still decided to head to the art gallery as planned. Though they met under a different situation, he was still happy that they got to meet after a couple of weeks of pure textings and calls. 

 

"Jiyong-sshi."

 

"Seunghyun-sshi." 

 

Jiyong was in contrast, annoyed. Of all people, they had to bump into Seunghyun. He thought the day couldn't get any better; he was medically-cleared of HIV, he managed to come up with a perfect excuse to give the painting to Yoona and even got to steal a kiss from the latter, watching her blush. He was even planning to bring her out for dinner, until this guy had to appear to ruin it all. 

 

"Oppa, you got your license!" 

 

Yoona, compared to the other two, was totally oblivious to the tension. She was pleasantly surprised to bump into Seunghyun here and was even more taken aback to see him in the driver's seat! More than anything, she was relieved that she didn't have to face Jiyong after that awkward situation of him kissing her and she not rejecting it, but was actually enjoying even.

 

"Well, I did remember asking you to be ready to have your jaw drop," Seunghyun smiled charmingly as he got down from the car and opened the passenger door, "and to be my first passenger." 

 

Yoona looked at Seunghyun and back at Jiyong who was simply staring. That's when she finally realised some tension going on. She stood there, a little perplexed of the situation. 

 

"You can go ahead. I'll see you back in the mansion. Kiko probably is still sleeping."

 

It was taking every strand of Jiyong's nerves to force himself to be the cool guy. He knew magnanimity is definitely one of the personalities that girls like Yoona will like. Given how good an impression Seunghyun had portrayed in front of her already, Jiyong figured out that he shouldn't be appearing like some bossy and unreasonable employer. Of course, he used Kiko as an excuse, just so as to subtly remind her of her apparent duties and to ensure that she wouldn't be back too late. 

 

"She'll probably wake up only after an hour or two. I'll be back by then!" Since someone had offered a suggestion, of course she'd take it! 

 

She walked towards Seunghyun excitedly, leaving Jiyong standing by the roadside.

 

"I hope I don't dirty your Maserati with my ice cream," she told Seunghyun jokingly.

 

Instead of giving some polite answer, Seunghyun leaned in and took a huge chunk of ice cream where Yoona had just , "There, all sorted. It wouldn't melt all over the seat already."

 

"Omo! Oppa! Isn't it cold!?" Yoona was too flabbergasted to ponder over the fact that he had just ate the ice cream that had her saliva. "Look at you! Your lips are smeared with ice cream now!"

 

Then she used her serviette to help him wipe off the stain on the corner of his lips.

 

"Too nice, can't help it," Seunghyun was of course, couldn't be happier. "Shall we go?"

 

"Let's go!" Yoona exclaimed, not forgetting to give Jiyong a polite bow before going into the car. 

 

Jiyong stood there, seething with anger and bitterness as the Maserati drove off. 

 

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

 

"So, where do you wanna go?"

 

"Uhm... Let's just head back to my house. I've to receive a painting," Yoona pursed her lips, thinking before giving him a reply. "Oh, you can give your input too!" 

 

"You bought a painting?" Seunghyun was curious.

 

"Oh, nahs. I haven't even received your advices remember?" Yoona chuckled. "Jiyong-sshi gave it to me."

 

"Ahh..."

 

"Wae? What's with that expression?"

 

"Ani. Just thought for an employer, he's rather nice. Brought you to the art gallery and even gave you a painting. Thought everyone said he's a cold and ruthless man."

 

"Yeahs. He's quite nice I feel. Oh, it probably also because I kind of helped him quite a fair bit," upon recalling the past one week of Jiyong's anxiety, Yoona couldn't help but laugh. 

 

"I see, the relationship between you guys seems pleasant," though Seunghyun was a little jealous and envy, he chose not to let that get over him. 

 

Yoona just replied with a smile, not preparing to disclose anything else. The car ride was rather enjoyable, with them chatting over almost everything under the sun. Unknowingly, they reached Yoona's apartment. 

 

"So, how did I fare, my first passenger?" Seunghyun asked as he parked the car. 

 

"Not too bad for a novice driver, though I would say you need to work on your direction a little harder," Yoona tittered. "You made a wrong turn on the way here. We could have reached 10 minutes earlier." 

 

"Maybe I had wanted to spend this 10 minutes more with you in the car?" Seunghyun arched his brows teasingly. 

 

"And Daesung oppa said you at flirting with girls~" Yoona laughed and shook her head in defeat. 

 

Seunghyun joined in the laughter and got out of the car, heading over to the other side to open the door for her.

 

"T-Thank you..."

 

Yoona was rather mesmerized by how gentlemanly he acted. Not only did he opened and closed the door for her, when she got into and out of the car, he had made a gesture of hovering his hand over her head, to prevent her from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter