[COMPLICATION]

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona?" 

 

"A-Aren't you going to invite me in?" She let out a sheepish smile. 

 

"Right. C-Come in..."

 

It would be a lie to say that he's not surprised to see her standing outside the door when he heard the knock. He thought after the whole airport incident, she was out to avoid him. For one, she didn't answer his calls nor reply his texts and she had moved out of her former apartment secretly, not wanting him to know. He could have easily checked it out of course, but he didn't because he respected her decision. Besides, he had planned to sort things out with Kiko first before looking for her. 

 

"Yoona, I-" Her sudden appearance was making him stutter.

 

He couldn't guess her intention for dropping by and that, was making him really uneasy.

 

"Please don't say another word," Yoona interrupted, eyes welling in tears as she forced a smile. "Things should remain the way they're now. Pure platonic."

 

So this was her intention.

 

"Who the are you kidding?" Jiyong was getting angry by how she was trying to draw a line between them. He held onto her wrist angrily. "You don't make me fall in love with you and leave just like that, Im Yoona." 

 

Pure platonic? Who was she trying to fool?! They're far from platonic, no association to platonic.

 

"I make you fall in love with me?" She let out a cold chuckle, shrugging away his hand thereafter, wanting to walk away, "I did nothing! You're the one that kept on interacting with me, wanting me to talk to you!"

 

"I know you love me too, Im Yoona!" He hugged her tightly to stop her in her track, whispering thereafter. "Don't kid yourself."

 

Silence followed and Jiyong could feel her trembling in his arms. Moments later, he could feel the back of his hands getting wet. 

 

He turned her around to face him, watching her broke into tears, "Yoona..."

 

"So... So what if I love you...?" Yoona hiccuped, cleaning away her tears with the back of her hand. "It's all wrong, isn't it?"

 

She hated every moment of this. From the morning she woke up and decided to find him to talk things out, she hated it. Her palms were cold and clammy on the way here and when she knocked on his bedroom room, meeting him face to face, she was about to lose it. She realised she wasn't as brave as she had thought but she knew she had to go ahead anyway. It's now or never.

 

"Me and her... It's just an arranged marriage," Jiyong sighed.

 

"But she's your lawful wife while I'm... nothing," Yoona gave a bitter chuckle. "I don't want to be a vixen nor a homewrecker. I'm nothing of that sort."

 

"What do you want me to do? Divorce? Just tell me what you want, Yoona," his heart was constricted and he found it hard to breathe.

 

"No-Nothing. Just... Just let me go... Everything is wrong right from the start."

 

"We're perfectly matching, how is it wrong?!" Jiyong was getting frustrated because he was worried there's nothing he could do to change her mind. "We're so different but yet, we complement each other! Can't you see it?"

 

"Yes... We're matching pieces," Yoona sniffed and broke apart from him. "Just different puzzles... There's no point in forcing two pieces that belong to two different puzzles together..."

 

"You-You can't go to Choi Seunghyun! I forbid!" He held her wrist tightly, preventing her from walking away.

 

"You're nobody to me! I-I can do whatever I want, be with whoever I choose to be with!" She glared at him, smirking away. "After all, this is just your pride, isn't it. You're just upset that you couldn't get me."

 

This was getting all wrong; He didn't want to sound like a possessive, jealous man but he appeared so. She didn't want to hurt him but she ended up hurting him anyway.  

 

"No... Yoong, please..."

 

"Don't call me that, please..." she gave a weak smile. "Let's end all this before it even started..."

 

Her smile was so beautiful, so beautiful that it hurts. 

 

"Yoong!" 

 

Yoona ran out of the bedroom and down the stairs, disappearing. Jiyong dashed out of the bedroom, wanting to chase after her, only to see Kiko sitting on her wheelchair, smirking away. He stormed towards her, his pair of eyes a dangerous glare. 

 

"What the hell did you do?" 

 

"Oh oppa. This is just the beginning~" Kiko didn't seem to be afraid at all as she stifled a chuckle. 

 

"I won't let this off," Jiyong hissed, clutching the sides of her wheelchair hard. 

 

"You wouldn't dare," Kiko's expression darkened.

 

"Try me, Kiko Mizuhara," it was Jiyong's turn to smirk. "You've just ruined the possible peaceful ending..." 

 

"KWON JIYONG!!!" 

 

Jiyong turned and walked away, ignoring the screams. 

 

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

 

[HOT CONTENT!] PERSONAL NURSE IN THE CHAEBOL WORLD SELLING S** TO CLIMB HER WAY UP! PHOTOS + VIDEOS AVAILABLE!

 

Paranoid Kiko at work. 

 

Yoona's words weren't enough to satisfy her frenziness and with Jiyong's threat, she's determined to put everything to rest. What's a better way to ruin the person totally? She had blurred Jiyong's face and had done several works to the photos and videos, concealing his identity completely, only showing how forthcoming and ty Yoona was. Since Yoona wasn't someone of fame and status, she had released the clip on the Internet, on sites, on famous chaebol forums and with the word of mouth and power of netizens, the news managed to reach sleezy tabloids, Yoona's eyes being censored but was published nonetheless. The news spreaded like wild fire within an hour.

 

Chaebol world would have totally know who the woman in pictures is; a name wasn't needed at all. 

 

" YOU KWON JIYONG!" 

 

The moment Heeyeon opened the door, Donghae had came storming in, with Dara trailing behind. The moment he saw Jiyong, he threw his body weight behind the fist that edged closer to his face, hitting his jaw with such force that blood pooled into his mouth. Pain erupted from the point of impact but Jiyong wasn't retaliating. Donghae stumbled apart for a brief second to catch his breaths before diving back at Jiyong, eyes narrowed in determination. Out of reflex, Jiyong dodged his fist but Donghae managed to tilt his head back and slammed it into his. Star burst in his vision and he fell on the ground.

 

"Hae! Stop it! You're gonna kill him!" Dara rushed to Jiyong, shielding him.

 

"You think not retaliating can ease your guilt?!" Donghae growled infuriatingly at Jiyong. "Jagi, step aside!" 

 

"Hae, there's no point in beating him to hospital now," Dara stood up and went forward, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend's waist. "We came here to solve the problem, not to create more troubles remember?"

 

Dara's soothing voice did seem to have calmed Donghae down as he returned her hug slowly, nodding. 

 

"Yoong wouldn't want to see you acting like this. Remember she said to not act rashly?" 

 

"Y-Yoona contacted you guys?!" Jiyong asked excitedly.

 

"Not for you to know!" Donghae spat. "You're lucky that Siwon is on a yatch expedition. If not, I swear to god you'd be in hospital already, Kwon Jiyong." 

 

"Hyung..." 

 

"Was that why the other time when we came by, you acted weirdly?" Dara asked. "Ji, was that why Yoong left? It's not only because she couldn't stand Kiko's crazy antics right?"

 

"Noona, I... I knew I was at fault already and I wanted t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter