[INTERDICTION]

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa... I... I'm sorry..." 

 

"For?"

 

The entire car ride was exceptionally quiet. Seunghyun was focused on the road while Yoona was busy playing with her fingers. 

 

"Yoona, stop." 

 

Yoona looked up when a pair of huge, warm hands enveloped hers. 

 

"You're going to scratch yourself." 

 

"Oppa, I..." 

 

Words couldn't surmount how guilty she felt towards him. She would admit that the few days in Paris with Jiyong was fun. It was that few days that she could let her hair down and feel that everything was nothing but fine. Jiyong was her lover, Jiyong adored her, Jiyong loved her. Then, when they landed in Korea, everything changed; pretendence dropped, reality kicked in. It was everything but fine. It was the exact mere fact that she had fun that's causing her such guilt and anguish now. 

 

"This is the place that Dae had found for us. What do you think?" 

 

Seunghyun smiled and cut her off. That caused Yoona to realise that they weren't at her apartment. 

 

"Take a look?" 

 

Seunghyun got down the car and opened the car door for her. From her expression, he knew, he knew it all. It wasn't only Kiko who had seen their interlaced fingers. He too, had seen it, but more rather than that, he was affected by her pained expression and that pair of guilty eyes she wore when she looked at him. 

 

"Wow, it's beautiful..." 

 

"Yeahs, when I first saw it, I like it too. Sorry that I made the decision already." 

 

Yoona toured the apartment and fell in love immediately. It was of a minimalistic design and there were plenty of personal space for the two of them. Not only that, there're a basement for wine cellar, and the kitchen was fully equipped with baking equipment. 

 

"It's fine. I love it," Yoona looked at Seunghyun and gave a gentle smile. 

 

"If you want, I can fetch you back to your place to pack things up and you can live here already." 

 

Looking at his sincere and excited face, Yoona could feel someone gnawing her heart. Her eyes were welled up with tears as she took a deep breath and made Seunghyun sit down on the couch. 

 

"Oppa, I think there's something I want to tell you. I guess, it's time..." 

 

It's about time she came clean to him. Seunghyun is a nice guy and he has been nothing but a great support to her. His feelings towards her, she could feel it and to be honest, if she hadn't met Jiyong, she would have fallen hot over heels for this charming man. She started to tell him everything that happened between her and Jiyong; how they met, how they started to know each other and be familiar, how Kiko had set her up and Jiyong being the accomplice. 

 

"So... Yeahs," Yoona gave a bitter smile. "I'm really not lying when I said I took K the other time." 

 

Seunghyun stayed silence, his expression unreadable. 

 

"If you don't want to be housemates anymore or decided to cut off contacts with me, I totally und-"

 

"What are you talking about?" Seunghyun finally spoke up, looking at her. 

 

"E-Eh? N-Nothing... I-It's just I thought..."

 

"I am angry with you," Seunghyun answered. "I'm angry because why did it took you so long to tell me all these?" 

 

"Because... I don't want to lose you..." Yoona gave a weak smile. "Selfish ain't I?"

 

"You once told me everyone has their past," Seunghyun held her hands, staring into her eyes. "You did not shun away after knowing about my hideous past, so why would I do that to you? All those things that happened... It isn't really your calling. You took the drugs without knowing anything." 

 

"But it's a fact that I'm a third party!" Yoona let out an exasperated sigh. "I wrecked other people's marriage... I'm a homewrecker..." 

 

"Stop," Seunghyun pulled her into his arms and whispered. "Don't say that about yourself. You're not like that, Yoong. If you are, you wouldn't be feeling so bad. I saw it all just now. When you saw Mizuhara, you shook Kwon Jiyong's hand away. You're struggling I know, so let me help you."

 

"O-Oppa..." Yoona looked at him, eyes full of tears. "I don't deserve you..." 

 

"Maybe, your attraction to Kwon Jiyong is just because it's forbidden. Having something forbidden is always exciting, don't you agree?" 

 

"Oppa..." Yoona knew deep down that this wasn't the case but she couldn't say anything else to rebut him. "You're right. I... I should stop this..." 

 

"I'll help you. You're not alone in this, Yoong." Seunghyun held her hand tightly, giving it a chaste kiss. "I'll wait for you patiently..." 

 

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

 

"You better have a superb explanation for making me come here in the middle of the night, Kwon Jiyong." 

 

"Aren't you worried about your best friend? A bullet was in my chest, Dong Youngbae. Shouldn't you show some concern first?" 

 

"Save it. I've known you all my life to know that you called me here for another reason," Youngbae rolled his eyes and snorted. "Is things between you and Kiko really so bad that you can't even stand to be alone in the same place as her?"

 

"How did you know?" 

 

"Dude, have you forgotten that your wife and mine are good friends?" 

 

"Right..."

 

After Yoona walked passed him and left with Seunghyun, Kiko had pulled him along and before he could compose himself, he was met with the flashes of light and endless bombarding of questions that he couldn't even make sense of. His expression was cold and stoic and he got into the car that Kiko had prepared beforehand, not uttering a word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter