[ATTRACTION]

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyong-sshi, it's an honour to have you here." The art dealer greeted politely. "Looking for any paintings in particular?"

 

"I have some time to spare before a meeting, so thought I'd drop by to take a look." Jiyong answered nonchalantly, not giving him any eye contact as he looked at the art pieces. 

 

"We do have some new arrivals that arrived just yesterday. A few pieces by Richard Prince, as well as Takashi Murakami," the art dealer tagged behind, explaining. 

 

He showed Jiyong the new pieces of arrival and immediately, Jiyong's eyes fell on a particular piece as he stood there, admiring it. 

 

"What an eye for detail you have!" The art dealer continued to bootlick. "This is the most recent painting Richard Prince has in his 'nurse series'. 'MILLIONAIRE NURSE', original piece, no replica." 

 

Jiyong rubbed his chin as he continued to stare at the painting, a person coming to his mind at that instant, "I want this." 

 

"Sure thing!" The art dealer was of course, elated as he scrambled to get the details. 

 

Moments later, he returned with a troubled expression, "Jiyong-sshi..." 

 

Jiyong finally turned and gave him his attention.

 

"I'm sorry, but this painting... It's currently up for auction. Som-Someone from London is currently the highest bidder," the art dealer was trembling with fear as he watched his expression turning darker by the revelation. 

 

"Bid then," Jiyong answered with a bored tone as he took a peek at his Richard Mille's watch. "I want it." 

 

"N-Neh!" 

 

Jiyong passed by the art dealer and before he exited the gallery, he turned around, "how long have you worked here?" 

 

"I-I just graduated..." The art dealer's face lighted up, thinking that he was being noticed. "T-This is my se-second week here." 

 

"Oh. Then you probably should head back to school. Doubt this place is suitable for you when you don't even know the art pieces well," Jiyong threw a cynical sentence behind.

 

The euphoric expression turned into an ashen face as he watched him walked off. 

 

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

 

"Looks like the trouble you have is solved? You look like you'd won a lottery," the man sniggered as he saw Jiyong looking at his phone, breaking into a smile. 

 

"Nothing much, just bought something I like," Jiyong kept his phone and gave a chuckle, raising his wine glass, making a toast. "I'm smiling at the successful collab we're going to have instead." 

 

"Of course~" the man clicked his glass with him as they polished off the content. 

 

After talking for awhile more, the man left the restaurant, leaving Jiyong behind. 

 

"Soonho ah, get the gallery to keep the painting first. They don't have to deliver it to my house, I'll give them another address to deliver it to," Jiyong instructed his secretary, Choi Soonho once they were left alone. 

 

"Okay. Are you going to head back now?" 

 

Jiyong took a look at the time and gave a sigh; it seemed a little too early to head home. Besides, Yoona had informed that she would be having a dinner appointment tonight. 

 

"You can leave the car behind and knock off already," Jiyong got up and when he recalled something, he turned around. "Right, that art dealer. Give him an extra 10% commission."

 

"You were just scaring him back there, weren't you?" Soonho smirked. "That poor young boy probably his pants after your words. Be kind to young kids, Mr. Kwon~" 

 

"Kids nowadays need some grinding to grow in life. He needs to know bootlicking ain't gonna get him far," Jiyong patted his shoulders and walked off. "Oh, and for the record, if he really couldn't get that painting, that threat was gonna be a real deal." 

 

Soonho could only shake his head in defeat; that's Kwon Jiyong. He's always doing all those things that people would never get it, but once you come to terms with it, suddenly, all his actions would make sense. This was why despite how notorious a reputation he has, he stood by him. He knew this guy is a good man, a superb man. 

 

"Omo! Jiyong oppa?!" 

 

Jiyong was about to leave the restaurant when a melodious voice called out to him.

 

He turned around, brows raised in surprise. 

 

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

 

"Im Yoona, Choi Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun, Im Yoona." 

 

"Nice to meet you, Seunghyun-sshi."

 

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Yoona-sshi." 

 

And so, the blinddate happened. Both parties agreed reluctantly but was in for a little treat. Of course, it wasn't those kind of love at first sight encounter, but the interest was there. At least the first impression was made right. Seunghyun was kind of taken aback by his date's beauty while Yoona was simply glad that he didn't look at all like a property agent or any of that sorts. 

 

"I heard from Daesung that you're a personal nurse? That's a very noble job. I would probably strangle them on my very first day."

 

"Trust me, sometimes, I do have the urge towards uncooperative patients."

 

"Haha! I hope there aren't any of your clients here in this restaurant tonight." 

 

The dinner commenced in a delightful tone. The four of them made themselves comfortable and the moment after they placed their order, they started chatting. 

 

"Look at you guys!" Tiffany teased. "Even without us around, you guys hit off so well! It actually make us redundant!" 

 

"Yeahs, like two exceptionally bright lightbulbs!" 

 

The pair in question broke into chuckles. It's the truth that they did hit off pretty well. Seunghyun was putting on his social skills at best, making small talks and opening the conversations really well. Yoona was made comfortable with this fact and with Daesung and Tiffany around, she felt at ease to chat and even joke. They talked about a lot of things, knowing more about each other.

 

"I think you've a very cool job, Seunghyun-sshi," Yoona commented. "A sommelier! I've never thought of meeting a sommelier you know. Too fancy~" 

 

"I'm glad that you find my occupation cool, instead of boring and intimidating like a property guru," Seunghyun tittered. "I'm flattered."

 

Yoona shot a playful glare at Daesung who raised his hands up in mock defeat immediately, "hey, I'm fair. I share info of both sides." 

 

"Do let me know if your patients get on your nerves again," Seunghyun joked. "If they like wine and parties, I'll be able to work some magic. Though, you probably need to guide me on the dosage. Let's not get into trouble with the law."

 

Yoona totally cracked up, before feigning a serious expression, "sure thing. We might make good partners-in-crime." 

 

"Please don't get me involved in this and I don't want to be the one bailing both of you out."

 

"Me too! An idol cannot be seen near the police station!"

 

All of them laughed at their own silliness. 

 

"I heard that you don't have a driving license, Seunghyun-sshi?" It was Yoona's turn to poke fun at Seunghyun. 

 

"Kang Daesung, no one is gonna fault you for showing favouritism towards your favourite hyung you know," Seunghyun rolled his eyes at Daesung. 

 

"Like I said, I'm fair~" Daesung shrugged his shoulders, taking a sip of his wine. 

 

"Is this going to take points off my score?" Seunghyun asked.

 

"Uhm, probably, under the skills part," Yoona put on a poker face but eventually broke into chuckles. "But I might add them in the interesting part. It's rather rare to find someone that doesn't drive in this country."

 

"Never understand why we must drive ourselves. Besides, you might take the liking in driving me around, or you know, being chauffeured around," Seunghyun mused. "I've a chauffeur for this purpose. Kinda makes me feel like I'm one of those richmen as well." 

 

"I believe you're one, if you're an avid fan of art pieces," Yoona raised her brows. "Never understand why are all those art pieces so expensive and can cost like a house." 

 

"Living by, but definitely not as rich as the property GURU here~" Seunghyun threw a smirk at Daesung. "We can visit the galleries and I can offer you some advice?" 

 

"How about you get a driving license first?" 

 

"Is this a challenge?" 

 

"Do you want it to be?" Yoona asked. "I wouldn't mind knowing more about art since well, richmen values all these artsy stuff and I have to work with them closely, so yeah. Doesn't kill to know more. Taking a driving license is probably more difficult than this philosophical and abstract thing~" 

 

"This is outright offensive, Yoona-sshi," Seunghyun was totally interested. "Get ready to have your jaw drop and be my first passenger." 

 

"Challenge accepted~ I think I would probably know about five to ten art pieces by then." 

 

"Look at you two! To think you guys were complaining about this blinddate!" Daesung was obviously pleased with the outcome. 

 

"Omo! Jiyong oppa?!" Tiffany broke their conversation with her squeal. 

 

Everyone turned their head around at her squeal and was surprised to see the man that's standing there.

 

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

 

"Omo! It's really you, oppa! Long time no see!" Tiffany stood up and gave Jiyong a friendly hug. 

 

"Fany," Jiyong returned the hug and broke apart, giving nods of acknowledgement to the guys on the table. "Daesung-sshi,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter